Chapter 14 ::Yes::

________________________
Small at hours note
_________________________

I'm about to take this book off... from the last chapter people have been harassing me about what "Netflix and chill" means..

Not trying to be mean, but guys this is MY book.. I make books to pass time! I've had enough bullshit in my life that I'm about to take this book off wattpad. Some won't care- critics. Some will. I don't want to take the book off. But I might. If this keeps happening. So please...
******
He stayed another night, it was a Lazy Sunday, and it was pouring outside. Neither of us wanted to go outside. So he stayed.

We fell asleep again on the couch, still holding eachother.

Of course we had to go to school in the morning, and babe, as always woke me up at the right time, so I didn't have to set a alarm.

We were now laying on my couch instead of sitting. I was on the inside, and he was on the outside.

Babe cheerfully walked over to us and started to lick Tyler on the face.

"Babe, don't" he lightly swatted her away, but she kept licking him.

"What babe?" He finally opens his eyes and looks at babe. She runs over to her leash, picks it up and walks over to Tyler.

"Hey babe, do me a favor. I promise you, I'll walk you later, but you let me and Sasha sleep? Deal?"

Babe trots away.

"Good babe" Tyler whispers and closes his eyes again.

A couple hours later I woke up. I open my eyes, Tyler beside me, still holding me like I'm a teddy bear.

I move upward to grab my phone. Once I have ahold of it, I check the time.

12:45!!

I nudge Tyler.

"Tyler, Tyler. We need to go to school." I nudges him again.

"Tomorrow" he murmurs.

"No."

"I want to stay here like this. And I do what I please. Now please go back to sleep, and tomorrow we can go to school."

"Fine" I sigh and roll my eyes, I set my phone back down on the coffee table and snuggle back into Tyler.

I don't know if I loved him. Or the feeling of being loved.

I wouldn't know.

Maybe I don't know who I am yet. Am I that tough girl everyone knows? Or am I soft and vaulnarable? I wouldn't know.

It was the next day, Tyler and I did some stuff yesterday but we mainly layed on the couch and snuggled.

I jumped into the shower and put my clothing on.