Chapter 8 ::Hate,Hate,Hate It Feels Great Pt.2::

We sit at a table, soon after we sit, Drake walks in and sits beside me, with Jake in front.

"The reason we invited you was because, we heard your getting bullied." Jake says once we get our meals.

"And who told you that?" I ask.

"He wants to stay anonymous" Drake says.

"Why?"

"He doesn't want to die." Jake says bluntly.

I was getting slightly irritated, I'm fine, they don't need to worry.

"So it's a he?"

"Just shut up and answer the question." Jake snarls.

"Ok, ok. There might be a couple rumours, and whispers about me going around, whatever you guys are going to do. It's under control, it doesn't even affect me."

"We know it affects you, 'he' told us."

"TYLER!" I stand up, causing everyone to stare. I walk out the door and start running to my house.

T= Tyler S= Sasha.

S: Where the fuck are you!

T: Why?

S: Don't fucking play around. Where are you!

T: The beach, why?

S: Ohhh, yooou'll see.

T: Oh, ok.

I didn't know if he was taking it the wrong way, or if it was just a 'oh,ok' but I didn't care.

I get into my old rusty Chevy truck and drives to the beach.

The moon was shining down onto the water, creating a shadow outline of Tyler.

As soon as I see him on the beach sitting on a old dock looking at the water, I calmed down. What the?

I storm over to him and call him out.

"Why the fuck would you do that to me!? Tell jake and Drake I was getting bullied! What the hell man! You told them I cry! That makes me sound like a soft little shit! Why the fuc-"

We were face to face, the moon shawn on his face, his eyes shinning. Tyler puts his finger on my mouth to shush me. I glare at him.

"Sit."

I sit down at his command, we sat at the edge of the dock. Our feet hanging over the water below us.

"I told them because it was serious. You keep your feelings inside, and that not healthy."

"But that doesn't give you the right to fucking tell someone who thinks I'm fearless that I cry!? What the fuck man!"

"Calm down, he could tell you where hurting. He actually asked me."

"Fuck you."

"I understand that you are mad, but this needs to be fixed."

"Softy."

"AM NOT!"

"Ya, your going soft on me."

After that comment I made I swear I heard him say, 'only when I am around people I love' but I shrugged it off, because my ears could have been fooling me.

"What do you want to do to fix this?" I ask.

"How about we group up? Just you, Jake, Drake and I?"