Chapter 10 ::I Don't Know::

"I don't know, I'm always alone. I work better that way."

"It will make everyone happy. And it will make Tyler even happier."

"I don't know, I don't think I'm ready to open up, I'll think about it" I look at James.

"Ok" he smiles.

"So, is this how you guys act? Or is it because I'm here?" I ask James.

"Well Lyle, is Lyle. Phoenix is usually more quiet and serious. Josh isn't usually this open. Chase is more of a player than anything. Tyler has definitely changed, he's happier, he's been smiling alot more, and hes definitely talking more."

"Wait!" I frown my eye brows at James. "Tyler was quiet? He almost never smiles? And he's usually never happy?"

"Ya. He's been hitting depression when his five year sister died. I think it was more on how she died though."

"How?"

"You know the gang where going to fight?"

"Ya."

"They murdered her, she was outside playing with there dog, she got kidnapped and killed. Tyler want to go after them so he can get revenge. Sadly that's like the best gang ever."

"Now I feel bad."

"And yet you don't feel bad for the people you fight?" We both laugh.

After a while we all opened more beer. It probably wasn't a good idea, everyone but Lyle and I got drunk. I mean, Lyle doesn't like beer, I just didn't want alot.

"Hey! Sasha!" Tyler yells. The sun was going down. Tyler wraps his arm around my waist. I could smell the liquor on him.

"What?" I look up at him.

He barries his face in my neck.

"I am falling in love with you" he says.

I didn't know if it was the alcohol speaking or him. So I all I said was.

"You need to go to bed."

"Not unless you come with me" he winks, tipping a bit as he stood.

I roll my eyes, "no, I'm not going to bed with you."

He wraps his hands around my stomach and pulls me tworads his chest. He starts to play with my hair.

Lyle was with the others for a walk, all I had to do was take care of Tyler, and stay out of his pants, not like it was a problem.

"Why? I want you?"

"You don't want me, your drunk, it's the alcohol" I look at him.

"No, I've always wanted you, since I've seen that beautiful face."

My stomach was getting butterflies, why? I don't like him like that?

"Can you let me go?"

"Never, it's almost impossible to let you go."

I take his hands and peal them off me. I grab my phone and text Lyle.

L= Lyle S=Sasha.

S: I'm taking Tyler home, he's getting annoying.

L: ok, don't get in trouble ;)

S: oh, believe me I won't.

I grab Tyler's hand and drag him into his car, I get into the driver's seat and sit him down in the passengers.

I didn't know where he lived, so he would have to settle for my house. I drive to my house.

I open my house door and practically push Tyler in. He hugs me from behind while I'm closing the door.