Chapter 13 ::Netflix And Chill::

Lick, lick.

I open my eyes to babe licking me.

"Babe stop" I whisper.

Someone's arm was over top of me. I look to my side and see Tyler sleeping, my back was shoved up against his chest. And his arm was over me.

No. Just no.

I try to move, but instead I'm shoved deeper into his chest. Our legs were intertwined.

The feeling of him being this close to me made me kind of happy. Oh, dear. What am I saying.

I close my eyes and pretend I'm asleep so when he wakes up, he'll see what he's doing an gets off me.

Five minutes later, I hear him yawn and stretch. But he never let go of me.

Why must he.

I open my eyes, and pretend I just woke up, I quickly scrambled away from him.

"What, am I that bad?" He asks, his horse morning voice gave me goosebumps.

"Yes, Mr. Soft bad boy."

"I'm only soft when I'm around people I like" he winks and smirks.

"Blah."

"What?"

"Your morning breath sucks ass."

"Haha, your's doesn't smell like roses either" he laughs.

I stick my tounge out at him. I get up out of the bed and head downstairs. I grab a pan and eggs and bacon.

"I hope you like eggs an bacon, if not, then I guess your not eating" I look at Tyler.

"Oh, I do" he smiles.

I roll my eyes, I crack the eggs and I prepare the bacon.
****

"What do you want to do today?" It was a rainy Sunday, Tyler decided to stay by me.

"I don't know. Netflix and chill?"

"Sure" we sit onto the couch and turn on Netflix. We settled to watch Adventure Time all day.

We went into the first season first episode. We wanted something that would last all day. What else would we do?

Eventually, in the middle of a episode we both fell asleep on eachother. We were cuddling.

His hands intertwined behind me, I was hugging his torso while my feet were on the couch and my knees were laying on him. Our heads were touching.

Later I wake up, but I didn't open my eyes, I didn't want to. We were still cuddled together, and I didn't hate the thought of him touching me, why?

I hear a faint laugh come from Tyler. I peak open my eyes and see him starring at my TV. He was still holding me, he knew I would get mad. And he just kept holding me?

Death wish much.

I close my eyes again and try to get comfy. I move around a bit, I could feel his eyes on me now as I 'rested' why did I act this way tworads him. I have no clue.

I open my eyes slowly as if I'm finally waking up. I yawn, "what time is it?" I ask.

"Around..." Tyler looks at the clock, "6 P.M."

"Wow, I slept like all afternoon." I look at him, I was literally leaning onto him, no joke. If he got up, I would fall on my face on the couch.

I look back at the TV, we were still watching Adventure Time. Wow, how many seasons and episodes are there?

Tyler turns on his phone for the first time today and see's he has been bombarded with questions through texts, be even got some calls.

They all were from the boys. Boys will be boys right?

I look at some of the texts.

R u with some1 special?

R u with Sasha?

Send some pics!

Is she good?

I roll my eyes, I knew what they were talking about. All Tyler replied with was a.

'Leave me alone'

That was harsh. I just pretended I was watching TV. I'd laugh when a funny part would come on.

Maybe hanging out with him, just him and I, wasn't so bad.

Maybe.
*******

New chapter of The Gang Leader And The Fighter!
Did you enjoy?

Say! Do you guys like the violent sences better?

I felt the need to add a seen of just Tyler and Sasha, they are near the boys to much now.

What do you think?

-NC