Chapter 4 ::Bullies Will Bully::

Tyler nudges me on the shoulder and whispers, "I wonder who that's about?"

I look away and keep walking. "What's wrong Sasha?" He asks, but I ignore.

"Sasha?"

"Oh look at me, I'm Alexandra! I pay people to sleep with me" there was a girl wearing a wig that was designed like my hair, and she was prancing around.

"It's fucking Sasha!" I scream.

"Woah" Tyler whispers, "it was you? All this time?"

I look away and start to run, I run into the girls bathroom. Once I'm in there I slide down the wall and cover my face with my hands.

She's a whore.

Nobody likes her.

I bet she's pregnant.

I bet she pays to be fucked.

She's a faker.

Nobody wants her.

She's stupid anyways. Why bother with life.

Waste of oxygen.

I've been hearing those for so long. I started to believe them. I look at my wrists. Still the cuts haven't healed yet. I get up and look in the mirror. Still I'm ugly as hell. I look at my body. I'm still fat. Maybe they are right, maybe I'm just a dummy on this earth, I'm hear just to boost other people's self steam up.

I'm just a nobody. From this world to the next. I'll forever be known as, 'the nobody' I'm not the strong fighter.

I'm not even sure what I am anymore.

I'm just a nobody.

"No your not."

I hear a voice come from the opening of the bathroom door.

Did I say that out loud?!

"How do you know? Everyone just makes fun of me?"

"Well, I don't know  you, but I can."

Tyler walks in as if there weren't anyone in here, a couple girls give him a dirty look for being in the bathroom at the same time as him and rush out. He sets his arm on my shoulder.

"Look in the mirror" Tyler says.

I obey Tyler and look in the mirror.

"See that, what I see is a strong young women. She's really beautiful, and she's not fat. And usually she doesn't get pushed around, she's the toughest girl I know, and also the toughest girl in school. You're not a nobody. Your a somebody. And a somebody has hate. And all that hate, is just jealousy of others, there jealous because your beautiful, and everyone knows your name, and you are the toughest here. Listen, your here for a reason. Don't take it away."

Halfway through his small rant I started to cry, causing my makeup to smudge everywhere. I look up at Tyler who was looking at me with the kindest eyes I've ever seen. He had sympathy, and that's the first time I've ever really seen it.

I hug him, "thank you" I murmur, then he hugs back.

"Your welcome."

*****

I walk to my locker after I cleaned up, and following me was Tyler.

I open my locker and set my bag inside. It was class time, so the halls were cleared.

"Let's go" I whisper to Tyler.

We walk into our math class, "Miss Holland and Mr Hyde, you both are 20 minutes late." Mr. Lee says.

"Yup" I roll my eyes and sit down.

"Whatever" Tyler sits beside me.

The class started to become full of whispers. The people behind me started to whisper and I overheard. "I bet she was making out with Tyler and got into his pants in some storage room" the girl behind me said.

"Haha, yeah. There's a second baby on the way!" The boy replied.

I turn around. "Do you ever know when to shut up, I bet I'm more of a virgin than you are." I say rather loudly.

"Miss Holland, is there something you like to share?" Mr. Lee asks.

"Yes actually" I get up out of my chair and stand at the front of the class room so everyone can see me.

"It's funny how those two" I point to the people who were behind me, "think I'm a whore, but I bet between those two I'm more of a virgin then them combined. And I think it's funny how the toughest girl gets bullied every single day, I can't get through one day without having to be sent to the principles office because I beat the living shit out of a person. Like fuck people, I send people to the hospital every day, and none of you guys even fucking learned from that? What the hell? Let me ask all of you a question, why do you all call me a whore and a slut and all that? Huh? That will make you think. Because truth is. I'm still a fucking virgin not that it is any of your business. You all don't have any fucking right to bully or judge me. You don't know who the fuck I am. And most of you people don't even give a shit on what happens to me. So ask yourselves, is this right? Because in the past, I have had a lot happen to me. And still my past come up to my present. An none of you give a shit. So fuck off ."

Once I'm done saying that I sit back down. Most of the class had there mouths wide open and there eyes bulging out of there heads. Tyler on the other hand his facial expression was blank. Well I shouldn't say that, he was smirking. When I went to go sit down, Tyler and I first bumped.

"Good job up there." He says.