Chapter 18 ::Dont Go::

CRASH!

I quickly turn around, the window was smashed and standing in front of it was Tyler. I started to cry, I run and engulfed him in a hug.

"Damn" he says inspecting me.

"I love you, I love you so much Tyler" I cry onto his chest. "Get me out of here, please" I cry more.

He peals me off him, he grabs my hand and walk out of the broken window.

He picks me up and pulls me out of the window with him.

"You need to go home now, it's not safe" he starts to walk away.

"Aren't you going with me?"

"No, I need to help."

"If your going out there, than I am to."

"No, it's not safe. I don't know what I would do if I lost you" he holds my cheeks in his hands, I could feel him, his breath on my lips. His eyes staring me down with love, we looked at eachother straight in the eyes, my hands were on his forearms as his hands were on my cheeks.

We were close,  and it seemed like time just stopped, everything stopped. His blue eyes were on mine, flickering between my lips and my eyes. And I have to say, mine were doing the same. There was almost no space between us, we were inches apart, my heart beat hard against my chest. I swear he could hear my rib cage being rattled by my heart.

My breath hitched in the back of my throat, he moves my hair to behind my ear with his finger. His eyes still on me, I could feel his warm breath on my collar bone, everything around me was cold, weather that was just how it was outside or the lack of clothing.

I pulled him in closer to me and kissed him, it was sweety, I move my hands to around his neck and one of his hands found my back while the other stayed rested on my cheek.

I didn't want to, but I pulled away and whispered "I don't know what I would do if I lost you, I'm fighting with you" I look at him straight into his eyes.

"Alright, fine" he whispers, his hand holding mine, "just be careful, please. For me."

"You be careful to" my lips longed for his again, but now wasn't the time. We let go of eachothers hands and walked to the side of the building to where they were fighting.

Tyler was fighting Jayson, and the boys were fighting the others.

Lyle was on the ground, on top of him was another guy. There was a knife on his neck, at any second be would die.

I run up to Lyle and the dude, 'Connor' I was behind Connor. I took out my Jack knife and held it to his throat.

I slit his throat, blood spewing everywhere. The stench of irony blood filled my nostrils making me feel queazy.  Lyle thanked me and went to Phoenix to help.

A man was charging after me. I smuck him in the jaw, he stumbles back a couple paces.