Chapter 7 ::Hate, Hate, Hate, It Feels Great::

We spray painted some walls, it wasn't my first time, but I hope it's not my last.

Lyle spay painted a heart with L&M inside of it and we all laughed at him for it.

It was Sunday, which meant I was going to have supper with Jake and Drake. Funny how there names rhymes right?

They aren't brothers, but they are like brothers. Jake and Drake have been best friends since grade three, they've been practically brothers tworads  each other.

I changed my clothes.

[Clothes on top]

I straightened my hair, and put my makeup on, slipping on my shoes the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and seen Jake standing there, "hey" he said.

"Hey."

"Ready to go?"

"One sec." I grab my purse, tuck my wallet inside and shoved my keys inside to and grabbed my phone. I let babe outside and set her food dish out to, petting her then looking back at Jake.

"Now I am" I smiled and walked out the door.

We get into his car.

"Drake said he'll meet us there."

"Ok" I smile.

It was slightly awkward because I was remembering Tyler and i's conversation.

Flashback

"Wow."

"What."

"He just asked you out on a date."

"He did not, were just friends."

"Oh no, he just asked to go to a restaurant with him."

"Ya, with Drake."

"Just to make it less obvious."

"Whatever."

End of flashback.

It made me slightly uncomfortable, he's my friend he wouldn't ask me out on a date, would he?

No, I've known him since he challenged me to fight him, which was 6 years 3 months 2 weeks and 4 days. The reason I remembered it because it was my first victory.

We arrived at the restaurant. My nerves were shocked, was this a date!?

I hope not.

****

Short chapter.

Like REALLY short.

And it's a cliffy.

Sorry guys!

I'm mean.

-NC