Chapter 1

Camila and Dinah are best friends and have always have been since birth. Camila is an open bisexual and Dinah is supposed to be straight. But Dinah is really chill , focused , and also laid back.

Dinah and Camila were walking home from school laughing with their crew , Normani , Ally and Lauren. They were walking to Camila's house for their Friday night sleepover. They all had the house to theirselves considering Camila's parents and little sister Sofi were visiting their grandparents.

"I'm hungry" Dinah stated. The others mumbled agreeing. "I'll order a pizza" Camila said. "Thanks Chanch". "Soo what do you guys wanna do" Lauren asked. "Let's play truth or dare" said Normani. "Sure". The others said. "I'll start off" Camila. Truth or Dare?" Said Ally. Truth. Is it true that you freaked with Amanda? Camila looked around the room and one persons facial expression seemed to pop more than anyone else's. Amanda is the schools slut. That is... Not true. Camila looked back up to Dinah and she almost looked relieved. "Okay" Ally said. Your turn to do it to someone else. Normani, truth or dare? Dare. I dare you to nakedly jump on another person in the room. "Perv" Normani mumbled. Normani stripped and jumped on Dinah. While Camila watched madly. Then the doorbell rung. I got it Camila said and got her pizza and paid. They all ate pizza and went to sleep.

A/N: This is my first book😩😩I don't know how this is going to work out. But please no hate y'all. And comment❗️sorry it's so short but more is on the way