Chapter 18

**Camila's POV**

Tomorrow is Dinah and I's graduation. Our families are planning to go out to eat after we graduate. It's going to be a family dinner. Me and Dinah aren't happy about being apart but if the love is meant to be it will be.

**The Next Day**
Today is the day I've been waiting for all my life. Dinah and I are going to go to the nail shop later with Normani, Lauren, and Ally then we're going to go home to get ready. But right now we're just talking.

"Babe, I love you" Dinah says and I just pulled into a kiss. "I love you too" she says after the kiss is over.

We then get into a heated make out session and she carries me up to her bedroom. We are careful not to hurt the baby. I kissed down her neck but when I got to her breasts I teased her and she moaned. "Come on Mila" she says begging for more. I pulled her shirt off and unsnapped her bra. I flicked my tongue against her left nipple ass I massaged the other. I then started to suck on it and twirl it around in my mouth. Then did the same thing to the other. After that we realized we had to leave.

The car ride was short and full of me trying to sing every song that came on the radio. Soon we pulled up at the nail shop. Normani, Lauren, and Ally aren't here yet.

**Skips to Graduation**
We were lined up in alphabetical order by our last names . I was close to the front while Dinah was near the back. They started the ceremony and soon I heard my name "Karla Camila Cabello" I heard. He may have pronounced my name terribly wrong but I was very happy as I heard cheers erupt . *Skipping People** "Dinah Jane Hansen" i erupted in applause for my beautiful girl friend.

After the graduation ceremony we saw our moms talking. "We have a suprise" both Milikia and Sinu said. "We are going to join our families at our dinner tonight".

Dinah cheered. Little did she know I was responsible for this.

**Skips to Dinner**
After everyone was finished eating. I called everyone to mine and Dinah's attention.

Dinah Jane Hansen, I love you with all my heart. Through everything we go through I want to be with you. Will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?

By then Dinah's eyes were already full of tears. "YES" she said as she gave me the most heart feeler hug of a life time.

No Ones POV

**5 years foward**
Dinah and Camila are happily married with twins! A boy and a girl. A little girl named Zoey and a boy named Michael. They had a big wedding and the last 5 years of both of their lives have been the best.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

THE END

How did y'all like it? That was my first story. I'm going to make more in the future. Sorry I'm updating slowly. Summer's finally here! And I will have more free time to upload.