Chapter 12

A/N: Camila and Dinah's dresses are above ⬆️

**Dinah's POV**

When I went to Camila's house the limo was already parked outside and Camila was just walking out and she looked absolutely stunning I couldn't help myself but stare. And Camila just giggled "you don't have to stare" she said. You look beautiful I said. "And you don't look to bad yourself" she blushed. And we got into the limo.

When we arrived at the school it was lit af. We danced and drank this watery ass punch. But I had fun since I was with my girl. I'm going to go get some more punch I told Camila. "Well.. Well.. Well look who decided to show" I heard an unknown voice call behind. Bitch I advise you to gimme 50 feet because when I turn around and you in my face imma stomp yo ugly ass. I said that without turning around. I waited 3 seconds and put on a big smile. Then I punched her dead in the face and laid that bitch out. I walked away laughing. "I didn't even type that message you dumb slut" she said. I sat on the hoe stomach who you calling a slut and who did because I know it came from your damn computer I said. My date did.. And right on cue Lauren showed up. "Damn Dinah, get off of her" she said. And all eyes were on us. "Amanda babe are you okay?!" Lauren asked. And that's when Camila showed up. I knocked Lauren unconscious and I thought you were my friend I mumbled at her body. And I kicked the shit out of Amanda "I'll find you" she said. Camila told security what happened and they escorted Lauren and Amanda out.

"May I have this dance?" A voice asked. But before I could decline Camila wrapped her arms around my waist sorry fellow she's with me she told Stephen. "Oh sorry, I'll see you girls later then I guess" he winked.

After prom Dinah, Camila, Stephen, Normani, and Ally went out to eat at some fancy restaurant. We all went there separate ways except Stephen, me, and Camila. I spent the night with Camila and Stephen needed a place to stay so he slept in her guest room. Me and Camila were in bed doing what we do when Stephen walked in and turn Camila's camcorder in and plugged his computer into the camcorder. Stephen pretended like he did nothing and said "woah , oh my gosh you guys!" And he said. In a deep voice let me join or this video goes everywhere. I quickly tried to dial 911 but he shattered my phone. Keep going he said to Camila and I and we did as we were told. He undressed his self and put his mouth on Mila's behind and I was completely upset and while Mila started to cry. I never beat a nigga so hard before. "Go put your clothes on" I told Mila and she ran and did so. As me and Stephen fought a police officer barged in and after going down to the police station telling them everything that happened. They found Stephen guilty of many things. He was charged with rape and much more!

A/N: well that was that. Stephen will be gone for a long long time. And who knows about Amanda and Lauren. Sorry for mistakes because I know there were many!!!!!!