Chapter 10

**Camila's POV**
Today is Wednesday and Friday is the homecoming dance. I haven't gotten the chance to ask Dinah about it because she has been at track meets all week and I have been at cheerleading practice. I want the way that I ask her to be my date to be perfect.

After thinking and searching tumblr I thought of the perfect way. I just need to measure Dinah to do it. So I decided to text Dinah
C: can I come over?
D: sure baabe is everything okay?
C: yes baby girl, everything's good. I just want to try something
D: k, see ya soon😘

I get a tape measure and meter stick and be on my way. When I got there I measured Dinah's size and shape and I took in Dinah's every curve and just her body shape in general. After that I went to the crafts store and decided to go back to Dinah's house with roses. When I run the door bell. I said Dinah Jane Hansen will you do me the honor and accompany me to the State Fair and replied with a yes and giggled at me. I took Dinah for pizza then dropped her off at home and got started on the project.

I got dressed into my pajamas and put my hair in a messy bun and got started. I cut the purple cardboard and made the whole Dinah's shape. I decorated and it said the perfect fit should take me to prom. I dropped it off at Amanda's house and she's going to watch it at the fair and we're going to meet up at the Ferris wheel.

                                              **After School The Next Day **
I made sure to pick up two homecoming tickets. Dinah and I rode a few rides then I announced to Dinah that I had as uprise and handed her a blindfold and she hesitantly took it. When we walked up to my surprise I shewed Amanda away and told her thanks for her help. I allowed Dinah to take off her blindfold and handed her a life size bear and asked her to step into it a and she was the perfect match. Will you do me the honor of going to prom with me. And she cried and I gave her a smile and hugged her tight. But she said no and ran to the restrooms. I'm standing here hurt that she said noo...

A/N: she said no😪 man I wasn't ready. But anyways whenever this book comes to an end I will tell you guys my age. Sorry for any mistakes! And comment and vote! Follow @karringtonalexis on Instagram, Musical.ly, and wattpad😘