Chapter 2

Camila and Dinah were walking to Mrs. Lovato's class when Amanda and her crew walked up." Soo Camila are you coming to my party tonight? "We'll see. "Your friend can come too" Amanda urged. Camila looked at Dinah. "Sure, we'll we be there" Camila replied.

Camila road to Dinah's house with Dinah in her red Mercedes. We should get ready for the party it starts at 4 and its 3:30 now. They got hurried and got dressed. Dinah worked burgundy high-waisted jeans with a black crop top, while Camila wore black fitted shorts with a burgundy crop top. When they saw what they were both wearing "twinsies" they screamed. After that they were on their way.

When they arrived they danced and drunk and just had a good time partying hard. Dinah looked up and saw Amanda dancing on Camila a little too close for Dinah's liking so Dinah drunk and drunk till she could barely stand. Dinah danced all night by herself. Camila finally realized that Dinah was completely drunk and drove her to her place while both of her parents were on a business trip and Sofi was at a friends house. Dinah took off her shirt and spandex bra in the car and Camila couldn't help bus stare. "See something you like?" Dinah smirked.
Wtf this is your best friend Camila get your shit together
"Camila?" Dinah slurred. I love you ..... more than a friend. I always have and I always will. I'm in love with you Karla Camila Cabello. And after that Dinah was out like a light. Camila laid Dinah in her bed A/N she had no shirt on still. They both laid down. "I love you too" Camila said and kissed her best friends head and drifted off to sleep.

**The Next Day**
Dinah woke up with a big headache. "Goodmorning, sleepy head" Camila walked in with some Alieve and a pop tart on a tray. Dinah laughed "was the tray really necessary?" Well I wanted to look like a good person Camila winked. Oh my gosh did we..? Dinah asked shocked looking taking in her appearance. "No, but there is something I need to talk to you about" Camila said nervously. "Do you uhm .. you know like me? .. I mean more than a friend. Because last night you said you were in love with me and I just wanted to you know.." Camila rambled. "Camila.. I like you" Dinah cut her off and I always have. "Well Dinah Jane Hansen, would you like to go on a date with me?" Camila asked. "Of course" Dinah replied as she jumped on Camila. "I guess I should you know.. put a shirt on" Dinah blushed with her head down. "Or I could take mine off too" Camila said. They both giggled as Camila took her shirt off exposing her breasts. They laid there in each other embrace watching movies until they both fell asleep.