Chapter 11

**Camila's POV**
I went to get Dinah from the bathroom and I found out the reason that she said no. She said she got a text message from an unknown number saying...
[unknown]
U:Camila will ask you to the dance by doing a romantic gesture at the fair but only to embarrass you. And I'm telling u this to protect a slut like you.
I promise I won't hurt you and we will find who that message is from and when I do I will beat that bitch ass. You are nowhere near a slut and I'm not just telling you this because I love you I'm telling you this because I know you. And you are no slut baby. Now I'm crying because I love this girl with all my heart. "Yes" Dinah whispered smiling. For the rest of the night we walked around, ate, and played games.

That night Dinah spent the night with Camila and Camila tracked the phone number to guess who's computer. That bitch I muttered. But Dinah calmed me down and y'all already know what went down.

                                                    **The Next Day**
That bitch skipped school and me and Dinah also had an half day today. We went dress shopping and bout these beautiful dresses. They were smoking red. And we both wore the same black heels and black accessories. We also went to get our toe nails and fingers done and I paid for them.

I dropped Dinah off at home and got ready for prom. This is going to be a great night despite a lil bitch wanting to play games when I see her I'm going to kick her slut ass. I listened to music did my hair and make up. I just did loose curls with my hair.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter and all the mistakes!!! But who do you think sent Dinah that message??