Chapter 15

A/N: This is Camila & Dinah's senior year.

**Camila's POV**
Normani called me while she was hanging out with Dinah. She informed me that Dinah has been throwing up continuesly. I rush to the corner stuff to buy some movies, snacks, and roses for Dinah. When I got ther Dinah lay in her room. She looked so pale and lifeless and when she saw me she started to cry. I rushed to her side and cuddled her. "It's okay, I'm here, I will always love you" I tell her. Camila .. I'm pregnant I tell her. "WHAT?! How could you be pregnant?! Without letting her give me an explanation I left.

On the ride home I cried thinking that Dinah would do such a thing. She cheated on me. Every "I love you" was fake. Camila has called and left voicemails but I refuse to answer. When I got home I checked my phone
C: Babe, let me explain

I didn't even bother text back I just through my phone at the mirror attached to my dresses and slid down the wall crying.

Soon without questioning my mom came in and tried to comfort me. "Mila, baby you'll be okay". That just made me cry harder.

**Later That Day**
Dinah came over and I refused to see her I locked myself in my room and listened to my beats headphones. I went out to put a for sale sign in my yard after she left. So she wouldn't bother come back.
.. And yet I thought I had something real. I thought.

A/N: Sorry for mistakes! More coming!