Chapter 14

**Dinah's POV**

I have a old friend coming from Houston Texas and I haven't seen her in forever. We tried to keep in touch and we text every so often but now she's flying down here. I am going to introduce her to Camila but Camila is kind of nervous.

Camila and I are going to go pick up Lai'Gyah from the airport soon. Camila wore a nude crop top with some nude highwaisted joggers and white and gold Jordan's and damn my baby looked good. I wore the same thing but in a turquoise blue and black tims. Camila and I hurriedly snapped a picture and was out the door. We picked up Lai'Gyah and we went to a bar for teens. (It only sold soda)

We were dancing to Throw Some Mo and I had to go pee. I dismissed myself and did my business. When I came back I saw Camila and Lai'Gyah on the couch kissing and touching each other. My blood boiled. My girlfriend and my child hood "friend" who I've known forever. How could they? And I thought they loved me. Lai'Gyah walked Camila into a private room and started bouncing on Camila giving her a lap dance. That's not even how you do it I thought to myself.

Y'all deserve each other I screamed and walked out tears threatening to fall and I ran out. I ran to my car. They use gone walk home. I drove to Mani's house and let my tears escape. Ally was there already and I told them what happened. "I'm going to kill them both when I see them" Mani said out of anger. "How could Camila do that" Ally asked bewildered. "I always knew that Lai'Gyah was a lil slut but I never knew she'd go this out of line. Stupid hoe." Mani said disgusted.

I eventually fell asleep being comforted by the girls. Then I woke up hearing voices and that's when I saw a crying Camila singing Honeymoon Avenue watching me sleep. "Dinah.." She said. I quickly closed my eyes back trying to pretend to be sleeping. "I know you're awake but you don't have to talk .. Just listen. When you went to the bathroom Lai'Gyah told me that if I don't have sex with her she'll kill you. She even put a gun to my neck. I was just trying to protect you. I love you and when I took that promise ring by accepting it I made a promise to you to forever love you.

I'm going to kill that bitch. I said now opening my eyes. And I'm sorry that I left you up there without a ride. I said now feeling guilty.

We just cuddled and we watched movies with the girls falling asleep in Mani's bedroom.

A/N: soooo that was short. I just wanted to update for you guys. Well you better watch who you call your friends!!!!! Sorry for mistakes! Like & Vote!!!