Chapter 17

**Dinah's POV**
I am 6 months pregnant with a bitch ass niggas baby. Camila and I are going to keep the baby and take care of it. My mom decided against telling the police but Stephen won't get out of jail for any circumstances.

Camila is taking me to the doctors office after school today. We won't be doing anything heavy today, we're just deciding on colleges considering there's two weeks until we graduate. I am going to Louisiana Tech or University of  California,Los Angeles. Camila is thinking about going to New York University.

**After School**
The doctor comes in with big news. You're gone have twins! Congratulations Ms.Hansen and Ms. Cabello.

Me and Dinah were chilling at home watching Cheetah Girl's Marathon. Then I got an email. "I got in!". "Huh". "I got in to UCLA" I told Camila. "Congratulations babygirl" she says giving me a kiss. "Wanna go out for dinner to celebrate?" Sure.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you.." she starts off. "I got in to New York University" "Well baby that's great" I say. "I know I just can't stand the fact of being away from you for four years. "Babe there's a possibility that I won't even go to school for the four years. If I go on tour and really become famous" I say . She nods.

Well Dinah and Camila are going to different colleges. What do you think will happen? Sorry for mistakes!