Um..... What's Going on Here? (Bryles)

Hey guys, I'm kinda bored so I decided to make a small update that I've been honking of doing for a while before I head or Florida for the March break! This one's a bryles one-shot just because it wouldn't quite work out in The Next Step world due to some character's personalities. Hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Briar, Jessy, Tanner, Jordan, and Nick walk into their studio to warm-up and get a shocking and quite funny sight along with the rest of cdc.

"That's it guys!" Allain Lupien, the owner of the Canadian Dance Company, encouraged Myles and Devon who were working on their duet for showstoppers. They had come a bit earlier than everyone else so that they could get extra practice in before warm-up.

"That was good guys," Allain praised the two who were panting a bit.
"I need to head out for a second. Keep going from the lift part," he instructed as Myles and Devon nodded their heads in understanding. As Allain walked out, Myles stepped back before running towards Devon who lifted him high up in the air. He also ran his fingers through the blonde wig he was wearing. It was sort of a comical duet.

At that very moment, other cdc members were starting to walk in. Nick came in to the studio to see Myles in a- er, blonde wig, being lifted high up in the air by Devon. He raised an eyebrow at the sight, before shrugging and putting his dance bag away in the cubbies. Next came in Tanner, followed by Jessy, Jordan, Abbey, Briar and the rest chatting happily. As soon as Tanner saw Myles and Devon, he immediately fell down to the floor in insane laughter.

The others looked at him strangely. Tanner only pointed towards Mules and Devon, unable to speak due to his constant laughter. "What is it dude-" Jordan started, but cut himself off when he snorted, trying to maintain his laughter. The girls looked over in curiosity and soon found themselves laughing too at the sight. Briar, and Abbey tied to stifle their giggles though failing miserably, while Jessy, like Tanner, made no attempts whatsoever to contain her laughter.

Soon everyone else started to laugh silently too. Devon was still lifting Myles and he two didn't seem to hear the silent- ish laughter (Tanner was now howling with laughter at this point) from afar. Finally Briar surrendered to the laugher and let out a semi-loud giggle. This however, fought the attention from a certain someone; Myles.

They boy looks over to where he heard his beautiful girlfriend's beautiful laugh come from. His eyes widen in shock and he almost loses his balance at the sight of the entire elite dancers laughing at him and Devon. "How freakish long have they been standing there?!" Myles thinks anxiously as he tried to get the attention of his friend who was currently holding him the air.

"Devon," he hissesat him but no answer. Myles smacks his arm a little causing a few more laughs. "Devon!" He says a little louder. Devon looked at him a little annoyed. "What?" He asks exasperatedly. "We really need to work on this lift, Myles!" Myles points over to where the elite team is, but Devon only rolls his eyes. "Myles, if this is because your girlfriend's watching and your acting shy-" "Um- what's going on here?" They suddenly hear Jessy ask between her laughs. Devon's eyes widen and he turns around shocked to see the entire elite team. "Shit," he mutters silently as Myles restrains from rolling his eyes.

"Jessy! Briar! Tanner! Guys! Uh-" Devon says as he laughs nervously and scratches the back of his head sheepishly- momentarily forgetting that he was holding Myles.
"AHH!" Myles cries out sharply and landed with a thud on he floor. Briar widens her eyes and covers her mouth with her hands as she, along with the rest of the elite team, gasp in shock. "Ouch......" Myles groans in pain as he rolls over onto his back.

"MYLO!" Briar exclaims as she rushes over it her boyfriend's side. Everyone else just looks in shock. "Ooh......" Devon says, looking down at Myles. Then he looks over to a worried-looking Briar. "Briar, I'm sorry I dropped your man," he says, pointing to Myles who glaring at him in annoyance while the others snicker a bit. Briar completely ignores him and starts cupping Myles face with her hands. "My poor baby......... Are you okay?" She asks worriedly as she starts kissing Myles all over his face.

No one rolls their eyes or laugh, they just keep staring. They're used to Briar and Myles' constant worry for each other. Although with Myles, it's just a simple, "are you okay?" While with Briar, you have to convince her that she shouldn't call an ambulance over the entire thing. "I'm okay Briar, really," Myles reassures her. "Are you sure?" She asks him. Myles goes to say yes, but pauses and thinks for a second. A smirk gradually appears in his face. "You know now that I think about it....." He says, still smirking, "my lips kinda feel a little painful......."

Briar starts smile because she knows what he's implying. She presses her lips against Myles' and they kiss for about three seconds. Once they depart she smirks at him a little. "Better?" She asks, not able to keep from smiling. "Ya," Myles says like a little boy that was just given a lollipop form the doctors office. Briar laughs as he sits up and smiles widely and smugly at the other elite boys with a 'be jealous' vibe to it. The other boys cross their arms in annoyance jokingly. "Not cool, man......." Jordan says, while the girls laugh a bit at them.

Suddenly Allain walks in, coffee in hand, looking very confused. "Uh......." He trails off before shaking his head and asking, "okay, what happened here?" "Devon dropped Myles," almost everyone said pointing at Devon. Devon's jaw drops and gives the others a look of disbelief. They just shrug in response.

"Devon, why'd you drop Myles?" Allain asks him in shock. "Yeah Devon, why'd you drop Myles?" Myles asks him, glaring up at Devon from the floor causing the rest of the team to laugh. "I didn't mean to!" Devon exclaims, putting his hands up in defence, "I got started when I realized the entire elite team was watching- and laughing," he explains. Allain looks between Devon, Briar and Myles (who is now standing up), and the rest of the elite team. The he sighs. "Maybe we should just- rehearse later......" He says to Myles and Devon who nods in agreement. "Get ready to warm up," he says as the team gets into their places.

As Allain walks over to turn on their warm up music, he shakes his head and chuckles. "Kids these days," he says as another choreographer comes and leads them through their warm up as soon as he turns on the music.

So...... How was that? I hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry for it being so short, but it's almost time for me to leave and I don't want to be tardy! Don't forget to comment and vote! Reviews are greatly appreciated!

Bye y'all,

-Someonewhoisnthere