What Did I Just Say?......

Hey guys! Now I know I promised I'd make a part two of my last chapter, but I just got this idea and I wanted to make it a one-shot! Hope y'all aren't mad.... But the next one-shot after this one WILL be part 2, I promise!

Special dedication and shoutout to XoxoCookieLover cause I got this idea from her fantastic nochelle story, "Trying Too Hard." Go check it out, it's amazing! Trust me, you'll love it😉.

So, without further ado, I give you one-shot number ten! Enjoy!

Synopsis: What if Abi got onto A-troupe in season 4? What if Richelle has a problem with her dating Noah? What if her feelings for Noah returns. Takes place in the episode of the trios.

Noah's P.O.V:

So apparently there's a trip competitor for regionals, and I think it'd be really sweet if Abi, Richelle and I did one together. I walk over to my beautiful girlfriend (A/B: that was painful to write) and smile at her. "Hey Abi, want to partner up for the trio competition?" I ask her.

Abi smiles sweetly at me and nods. "But who else would be on it with us?" She asks me curiously. "I was thinking maybe Richelle?" I suggest. Richelle is my greatest friend, I've known her for years as she's a spectacular dancer. We've done plenty of dances together in the past so we work extremely well with each other. And if we add Abi, who is also a phenomenal dancer, to the trio, I think we could create something really into easier and special.

Abi nods her head again. "Sure, let's do it!" She agrees with enthusiasm. Great, I'm glad she's on board. Now all I have to do is convince Richelle, which usually wouldn't be a problem but she's been acting pretty strange nowadays, especially when I'm with Abi. She acts sorta hostile, and I'm usually used to it but this is different. It's like she's mad at me for something and I don't know what it is. Did I hurt her feelings? If I did, it wasn't intentional but I don't remember saying anything critical or negative towards her, so I can't exactly understand why she's acting so- mad.

I sigh and forget about it for now as I approach Richelle who is stretching by herself. "Hey Richie!" I greet her and she scowls slightly at me. See this is what I mean, what did I do? I only said hi! Is- is that offensive in some religions? Shrugging it off, I ask over to where she's now standing. "So you must've heard about the trio completions already," I start and she nods her head, "so I was wondering if you'd be open to doing on with me and Abi?"

Richelle starts to frown at me much to my confusion. What did I do wrong? I only asked her if she wanted to do a trio with Abi and I! "Seriously Noah? No, I'm not doing one with you and Abi," she says with disgust audible in her voice. Then she turns her back towards me and continues to stretch as if I'm not even there.

This makes me sort of angry. How did I offend her in any way? Doesn't she get that I must hold her in high respect if I'm asking to dance with her? People here wanna dance with the best dancers on A-Troupe and I believe Richelle is one of them! Can't she understand that?!

"Richelle what's going on with you? You've been acting more hostile to me and Abi," I ask her and she stops stretching abruptly and turns around, glaring at me hard. "Nothing's going on with me Noah. You'd know that if you weren't so busy sucking faces with your girlfriend all the time," she tells me harshly. I'm taken aback at this. Sucking faces? Me and Abi don't kiss all the time. Sure we do give each other a peck on the lips once and a while, but that's what couples do! We've never made out in our life, we've only started to date a week ago! I think making out would be a bit too much and too soon in our relationship right now.

"See Richelle, this is exactly what in talking about. You don't even have your facts straight! Why are you acting so- so rude?" I ask her angrily. I'm so tired of this, I don't even understand why it's happening! "I'm not acting rude!" She yells back, probably catching the attention from all do A-troupe now, "and I'm NOT being ridiculous! You're just not thinking, like usual. You don't even understand the simplest things. Go away," she snarls at me and turns away again.