How We Met

Hey guys! I'm back with a new one-shot! I got this idea cause I was influenced by @tns_uk_akshaya's book, "Twins?" So shoutout to her/him! Hope you guys like!

Synopsis: A story about how Noah and Richelle met and how their friendship, love, and care for each other grew over the years.

Noah's P.O.V:

"But Eldon! I don't wanna meet her!" I complain to my older, 14 year-old brother, Eldon, clinging to his hand and pretending to be weak on my feet as I sway around in a whining motion. Hey, I'm 8; I have a right to act childish! Eldon just smirks at me and ruffles my hair. I frown and smooth it back. I don't like it when he does that....

"Is someone scared of a little girl?" He asks me teasingly. I scowl at him. "No!" I protest, stomping my foot a little. "M-maybe just a little bit shy, but not scared!" I say, blushing a bit. Okay, I actually am scared. I've never been good with meeting new people, I'm always shy and awkward. To make things worse, I'm meeting a girl! A GIRL!!! I'm a boy! How am I supposed to know how to relate with a girl?!

Eldon just laughs and shakes his head. "You'll be fine, little bro. She's Michelle's little sis, and she's the same age as you. I'm sure you two will get along," he tries to assure me. I look at him skeptically. "Are. You. Kidding me?" I ask him with disbelief, "what're you talking about?!? I'M TERRIBLE WITH PEOPLE!!!!" I exclaim out loud. Eldon laughs again at my outburst and I frown once again. How can he be laughing at something like this?! This is serious, people!!!

"You're overreacting as usual, Noah. Trust me, you'll be alright," he tells me. "I still don't see why I have to do his just so you can mingle with your girlfriend," I grumble to myself. Unfortunately, Eldon hears me and smacks me upside the head. "Ow!" I yell and rub my sore head. "Shut up! They're coming!" He hisses to me, slightly blushing. Yeah I know about his little crush on Michelle. I've never told anyone, but I can't help but bringing up once and a while!

I look forward and sure enough, I see Michelle holding a blonde, very short girl's hand walking towards us from the other side of the park ok the meadowy grass. "Remember to be polite," he whispers to me and I nod. Soon, Michelle and the little girl who I am assuming is her sister walks up to us, a big, greeting smile on Michelle's face. "Hey Eldon!" She greets him cheerfully. "Hey Mitchie!" He greets back as the two hug for a brief moment.

I take this time to catch a glimpse of the little girl's face. She's really short, maybe about a five or seven inches smaller than me. Or maybe even a foot. She has long blonde hair and green eyes that look bored. She catches my glance for a brief moment and I instantly blush and look away. Instinctively, I clutch my brothers hand tighter when her returns form his hug with Michelle. He looks down at me with expectancy in his eyes. "Noah, you remember Michelle, right?" He asks me and I nod. "Hi Michelle," I say shyly, giving her a small wave.

She smiles warmly at me. "Hey Noah," she greets back, "I'd like to introduce you to my little sister, Richelle." She looks down at Richelle who looks at me with slight disinterest. I gulp nervously and feel Eldon nudge me a little. "Noah remember your manners," he whispers to me. "Hello," I finally manage to peep out. Richelle raises an eyebrow a bit at me. "Hi," she says politely, though I can hear a bit of critique in her voice. I shrink down behind my brother and he laughs. "Sorry, he's shy," he apologized profusely to Michelle and Richelle.

"It's okay," Michelle reassures him. The she looks down at Richelle. "Why don't you two go and play together for a while, okay?" She suggests to her in a soft voice. Richelle's eyes widen a bit in shock. "What? No!" She fights back, and Michele frowns a bit. "Richelle c'mon, be nice," she reprimands her. "I think it's a great idea," Eldon agrees, and my eyes widen as well. "Eldon, do I have to?" I whine. Than I look own to Richelle, who's still protesting to her sister and whisper to him, "she doesn't like me!"

Noah and Richelle: love prevailsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें