I Need Her.....

Yo, wassup people? Guess who's back? Back again? Nelly's back! Back again, with a brand new chapter! This one is gonna be in third-person p.o.v but mostly in Noah's perspective. It's gonna be mature, but based off of Rihanna and Eminem's song, "Love the Way You Lie." Hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Noah had an unhealthy relationship with Richelle. But no matter how much people try and convince him, he never leaves her.......

"Noah, you gotta leave her man,"

"She's no good for you!"

"Your relationship is far too unhealthy."

"It's not safe!"

All these warnings and all this advice coming from many friends and family of Noah. But dismisses each and everyone of them. For he loves Richelle far too deeply to ever leave her if he even tried, to the despair of the others that care for him. The girl is dangerous; and so is their love. But he doesn't care. He never will. He just shakes his head at the ones who advise him.

"I need her," he whispers, and walks away from them, hearing- and ignoring- their desperate cries of his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's possessive.

Very unreasonably so. She's very possessive of the things she owns. Too possessive. It also doesn't help that her most prized possession happens to be Noah himself.

Outfits:

He walks through the door of their house quietly

He walks through the door of their house quietly. Yes, their house. They rent a nice little house together, though they are only seventeen. It was Richelle's idea. She wanted as far away from her parents as possible. Especially her mom. They don't agree on things. At all. Noah had no choice but to comply. It was never his choice. It was always Richelle's. But he loves her, so he just has to deal with it.

Noah silently slips off his shoes. He really hopes Richelle isn't awake right now. He stayed later than he thought he would at his friend's house, and he knew Richelle would be suspicious when he got home. That is, if she was awake, which she hopefully isn't. Noah looks around. The lights are off. No ones around the kitchen or the living room. He lets out a breath of relief, and heads towards the stairs. Until he finds himself being smashed against the wall.

"Shit," Noah thinks as he slowly opens his eyes to see Richelle glowering at him. "I'm in for it now," "where were you?" She asks in a stone-cold tone. Noah gulps a little. That was Richelle's no-nonsense voice. The voice he's learned to fear. Nonetheless, he answers her with a similar tone.

"Out," he answers simply, "you've known where I've been." Richelle raises an eyebrow at him and tightens her grip and on his wrists making him wince. She may be smaller than him, buts she still has that vice-grip to her. "Do I?" She asks in a slight accusing tone. Then she clenches her teeth and squeezes his wrists and he grunts in pain as she digs her nails into them. "Because it seems like you've been busy with other people considering you came home so late!"