Dancing Days (Bryles)

Hey guys! I decided I may make a bryles oneshot for a change! After all I haven't done one in like, forever and I thought this idea would be something cool. If not, oops. But oh well, I shut up and let you decide on how good or bad it is! Hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Random drabbles about Myles and Briar's time at Cdc.

~Behind the Curtain~
Briar's P.O.V (2014):

We went out with a bang at this years showstoppers. It was amazing, I loved it. I can't wait for next years! Right now everyone is in the main rehearsal studio at cdc, and we're waiting on Allain to come in and show us the surprise he has. We are all sitting down on the ground right in front of a huge projection screen. Allain and the rays are obviously showing us a video, but I wonder what?

I'm currently sitting right next to Myles in the teen section. We all decided that we should sort ourselves out by group: the minis are in the front, then juniors, then teens (us), then the seniors. "What do you think the video will be about?" Devon, who is on my right, asks me. I shrug. "I know Isaac knows, but he won't tell us!" Tanner says particularly loudly, and shoots Isaac a teasing glare. Isaac just smiles in return and I chuckle. You're pretty lucky when you're the director's son. You get to know things ahead of time.

"Well, I like having surprises," Myles says from the left side of me and I turn to smile at him. When he smiles his beautiful smile back at me I try and hold in my blush. The boy is just so charming. That, and here's the fact that I have a crush on him........ just a tiny one though; okay, not really. It's a large one. A really large one. But can you blame me? Everything about him is just- perfect. He has those perfect sparkling, blue eyes, and that perfectly charming smile, and his perfectly groomed hair, and his perfect sense of style, and his perfect dance skills, his perfect sense of humour, his perfect personality in general, oh and not to mention his beyond perfect abs-

"Briar. Briar. BRIARRRRR," Devon says and starts snapping his fingers my face. I blink a few times before looking at him. Around us, Tanner, Jessy, Jordan, Liam, Lamar, and even Isaac start to laugh. "....Huh?" I say dazed like after a while. "You were staring off into space...." He says slowly but by seeing his suppressed smirk, I can tell he knows what I was previously thinking about. "Yeah, It was like you were in a different universe. Did ya have fun in La-la land?" Jessy asks me teasingly, and I playfully roll my eyes at her.

Tanner snorts. "Ha," he says and I notice the mischievous glint in his eyes. Oh boy. "More like fun in Mylo la-" I cut him off by chucking my shoe at him. Luckily for me, it nails him right in the face and he falls into a laughing Jessy and Jordan. "Hmm?" Myles says, perking his head up at the sound of his nickname. I can feel the panic rising in me. "Oh! Haha, um it's nothing! Everything's fine, nothing was said!!" I say extremely unconvincingly and nervously. The others snicker at me and I internally slap myself for acting so dumb. "Stupid Tanner," I think to myself.

I can tell Myles doesn't believe me but he doesn't dwell on it. A slight smirk grows on his face. "Kay," he says and turns his head towards the projection screen once again, still smiling/smirking. "Well thanks Briar," Tanner says sarcastically, and rubs his sore head. "That's gonna hurt for the rest of the evening now." "Yeah, well serves you right," I hiss, shooting him a glare. "What? All I did was say the truth," he says, teasing me once more. I frown. "I have another shoe left," I remind him.

But Tanner only shrugs. "Throw it all you want," he says, "that still doesn't ignore the fact that you constantly daydream about My-" once again, I cut him off by lunging over Myles and pouncing on Tanner, knocking him over. "Shut up!" I hiss and he starts to feign panic. "Ohh! Someone help me!! The wild Briar has been let loose from its natural habitat and has come to attack me!!!!" He hollers jokingly. I decide to play along with this and pretend to growl at him, trying to hold in my laughter as he led out girlish screams.