The Trouble With Siblings

Hey people, what's good? I'm back with a brand new one-shot! Now I'm just gonna clarify this now, this is not a nochelle pairing fic. They're related in this one so I don't want any incest crap or nothing. This is just gonna be some typical sibling relationship with the typical rivalry, fighting, caring, and cuteness. Kay? Kay.

I got this idea from one of cookiecatmonster's one-shots in her one-shot book, "Little tales of Nochelle". Go give it a read, it's an exceptional book. Also, big shoutout to her for letting me use this idea!

So with that said, enjoy the story!

Synopsis: Noah and Richelle, both phenomenal dancers, have your typical twin relationships all mixed in one: They're close (they are each other's best friends), but argue and fight (physically). A LOT. They annoy the hell out of each other, but do care for and love each other (though both are too stubborn to admit it). They're, of course, protective of each other, and both hate it when they say things in unison (because what pair of twins doesn't?). Needless to say they're pretty amusing to watch. Read to find out more.

It was just another typical day in A-Troupe. Henry was stretching alongside Skylar, LaTroy, Amy, and Sloane. Everyone was just warming up and talking to each other about everything and anything. However despite the quiet chatting among themselves, there was something rather peculiar about this particular warm-up- the silence. It was much more silent then usual, and Henry wondered why along with the others.

Suddenly Riley appears from her office. "Hey everyone," she says with a bright smile which they returned, "So for today I was thinking that we could-" suddenly she pauses, and looks around in confusion. Then she looks at all of A-Troupe. "Where's Noah and Richelle?" she questions, looking around once more. Realization hit Henry's face. Oh. So that's why it was so silent.....

Turn out it doesn't last long for the sound of bickering is heard from a distance. "This is your fault!" "How on earth is it my fault?! If anything, it's yours!" "I wasn't the one who got up late this morning," "In my defence, it didn't go off this morning. Besides, I wasn't the one who was screaming to mom that I couldn't find my dance shirt," "Hey it was my screaming that got you up. Plus, t's my favourite shirt!" "Big deal, you could've worn another one!" "No I couldn't of! Not with these leggings at least!" "Um, ya you could've," "No I cou- did you just imply that I was wrong?" "Yeah, I did. What're you gonna do about it?" "I am NEVER wrong. NEVER!" "Funny, you just said something that's wrong, AGAIN."

A small smile or smirk creeps on everyone's face as they watch Richelle and Noah walk through the door, arguing the entire way. They only pause once they see everyone staring/smirking at them. "What?" they ask in unison and glare at each other. "I hate it when you do that," they say in unison again, "when I do that? You think I can control it?!" and again, "okay seriously, stop," and again, "stop." "Stop!" "Stop it!" "Stop, stop, stop, stop, stooopp- mmf!" they both cover each other's mouths with each others hands. Henry and the rest of A-Troupe can't help but snicker as they smack each others hands away and glare at each other.

Riley's just plain confused about the whole thing, but she shakes her confusion away. "Um, guys you- you can go and sit now," she says, gesturing to the rest of A-Troupe. Noah sighs and Richelle rolls her eyes before they both go and sit down. Richelle beside Skylar, Noah beside Henry. Yep. Just another in A-Troupe.

"Alright," Riley says, "Today I thought it'd be best if we worked on working together and being comfortable with one another so I'm assigning you guys to make duets with each other," she explains. Murmurs and head nods of agreement and approval are heard and seen throughout the dancers. "Who are the partners?" Cassie asks. "I was just going to get to that," Riley says and looks at her clipboard. She hopes she made the right choices about who's paired with who, especially after seeing Richelle and Noah. "Okay, so the pairs are:"