Why Are You Doing This to Yourself?

Hey people's, whatado? Be warned, this chap is gonna be a bit depressing because- well it's about bullying and insecurity and stuff like that..... Idk why, in just in that kinda mood, ya know? They are wearing their usual dnace wear in this chap. Enjoy!

Synopsis: Richelle finds out a serious secret Noah's been hiding that changes everything.

Noah's P.O.V:

I'm so glad I got a drive here this time. Walking to dance is torture- or at least the people I encounter make it torture for me. Right now I'm wearing a thick black sweater above my dance attire, even though it's close to summer. However, I'm not planning on taking it off anytime soon. Call me crazy all you want; I need to hide my marks.

I silently stalk into Studio A and take my shoes off, putting my dance bag in one of the cubby holes. "Hey Noah!" A cheery voice I identify as Richelle's chirps from behind me. I turn around and murmur a hi back. "What's the matter?" She asks, starting to frown as we walk over to the other A-troupers finding a corner for ourselves to stretch in, "you seem sullen." "I'm fine," I lie, as I start to stretch. She copies my actions but still has a wary look on her face.

Thankfully it washes away once Riley comes in. "Hey guys, I'm a bit busy at the moment so start running through your dances with each other, Kay?" She says and we all nod our heads. Once she walks back into the office, me and Richelle start to run through one of our dances. I keep catching her looking at me with slight confusion as we rehearse. "What?" I finally ask, curious to know why she's looking at me like that. "Noah, aren't you hot?" She inquires.

I know what she means, but I'm much too tempted to be a smart ass instead. "Wow Richelle, didn't know you thought that way about me," I say smirking a bit, and she playfully glares at me, shoving my shoulder. "No, smart Alec. I mean, won't you get hot dancing in the sweater?" Shoot. What am I supposed to do, Richelle and I vowed to never lie or keep secrets from each other. Besides, I can't lie to Richelle anyways. I'm terrible it's lying to her. Anyone else I can, but not her.

"I, uh-" I start to stutter, causing her to raise an eyebrow. Great. She's already skeptical. "I'm fine, Richie. Promise," I lie between my teeth. I am most definitely NOT fine. But she doesn't need to know that. It's bad enough I'm already keeping this secret from her but I don't want her to worry about me. "Really?" She says, not believing a word. "Uh, yeah," I say trying to sound like it's obvious, "I'll show you. C'mon, let's run through the dance," I say to her. She looks at me challengingly. "Full out," she demands. I internally gulp. "Full out?" I question softly. "Mmhmm," she says, nodding.

What the hell am I supposed to do? I get hot dancing very easily and very very VERY quickly, and Richelle knows this. I'm already sweating, and we've barley done anything! However, it's worth it to keep my secret I suppose. "Yeah, totally!" I say confidently causing her a bit of surprise. Then she shrugs, giving up on it. Thanks god. "Alright, if you say so," she shrugs and I hesitantly nod. This shouldn't be too bad......

----Time Skip to After Rehearsing----

"See? I told you I was fine," I tell her, hoping she can't notice my pants. I'm so freakish hot right now. "Noah, we didn't even go that much full out and you're already got as heck. I can tell!" She says. "Yeah? How?!" I shoot back, and she cocks an eyebrow. "Noah, you're sweating. You never sweat while going through routines," I feel my face and see that I am indeed sweating like a hog. "Damn," I mutter to myself.

Richelle sighs and gives me a look, "Noah, take the sweater off now!" She tells me. I shake my head. No, she can't see them. "Noah, if you won't, I will, and you and I know very well that I will be able to do it," she says threateningly. I sigh, and finally relent. "Fine," I say walking over to a corner and pulling my sweater over my head. I toss it over onto the ground, just leaving a very sweaty shirt on my torso. I can hear Richelle sigh in relief. "Finally. Okay now c'mon, let's go through the other dances."