Sadistic Love

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been really busy trying to figure out culminating in religion and some stupid geo shit. Man do I hate geography- man do I hate high school, period. But anyways, I'll try and update Life With the Andersons soon, but I really wouldn't get your hopes up.

Also, just a fair warning, this one shot is probably gonna be creepy. I've been reading a lot of Lord of the Flies fanfics (jalph 4 life, y'all😜❤️) , and I've been pretty intrigued with the character Roger, so it's kind of based on his Sadistic persona- or Noah is I should say. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: He's a sadist- he hurts people for fun, for his own personal pleasure, maybe because he's bored, or perhaps just because he feels like it. She's not like him- she can't be. She won't be. But she finds herself in love with him anyways.

"I hate you."

Richelle snarls at the sadistic beast in the shape of a seventeen year old boy in front of her. She subconsciously runs her tongue over her dry lips; feeling the bruised and bleeding cut upon it. There are many scratches on her face- her body too. Though none of them compares to the deep gash of a wound in her heart.

She fell in love with a sadist.

Richelle had first only found him intriguing. He had a dark demeanour to him, he didn't seem to like to socialize with people, always hiding back in the shadows, and he was quiet, secretive, and untrusting- just like her. And another thing was that unlike others, he allowed her to get to know him.

Perhaps he knew. Perhaps he knew that if she fell in love with him, that he could use he and take advantage of her- and he did. Not in the way that most unhealthy and forceful relationships do- in a more physical and psychological way. Maybe that was his plan all along. To lure her in and then use her, attack her- like some kind of predator. Richelle can see how this could all make sense. He is an animal after all: a horrific beast of an animal. And yet despite all this, despite all the abuse, she is still standing here before him, feeling utterly irate and yet hopelessly in love at the same time.

She is an emotional wreck- and she knows it.

But she continues to love him anyway.

Despite herself.

|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|

To him, she is nothing more than prey.

Noah had known from the beginning that she was interested in him. She had looked so innocent at the time- ripe for the picking, a good fit to torture. After all, the best ones to torture are the innocent ones. Theirs screams are shrill yes, but they hold more fear than others- something that's music to Noah's ears.

If only he had known.

If only he had known what a fighter she was ahead of time. Maybe then it would've been easier to trap her. Or maybe he just wouldn't have bothered at all. But then again, where's the fun in that? She just so happens to be his most entertaining prey by far. He's decided he likes the ones who has a fiery kick to them- they're more fun to play with. Noah doubts he'll ever find another one as feisty as her though.

Poor Richelle. Poor dumb, stupid, little, naive Richelle. She should've known better than to play with the big boys.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Richelle glares hard at the boy and the way he only smirks back makes her insides boil. Stupid fucking basket case. "I trusted you," she mutters out, barely audible in her own ears. Somehow though, he is able to hear. The boy shrugs his shoulders. "A really dumb decision on your part," he tells her and receives a murderous look in return.