Motorcycle Crap and Stuff

Hey guys! Now I know I said that I might not update in a bit, but eh. I lied. Oh well! This idea was just on my mind too much to focus on my other story, so I'll just work on this one for now.

Thanks for the 1k!

Now sit back, relax, and enjoy!..... Hopefully. On with the story!

Synopsis: Riley decides to cast an early A-troupe meeting. The team suddenly hears the revving of an engine from outside and decide to go check it out. The boys have not left for London yet.

James' P.O.V:

"When are you guys leaving?" Riley asks me. "Tomorrow," I say and kiss her forehead (A/N: forgot to tell you that this chap may contain a bit of jiley😉. I like jiley, but I'm terrible at writing it. So please don't kill me if its cringe worthy). "I'm really going to miss you....." She says hugging me tightly. "Hey, don't be sad," I tell her when I see little tears forming at the corners of her eyes. I just can't stand it when she's sad.
"I'll text you all about it everyday. I'll also make sure to call you whenever I can," I tell her before adding with a smirk, "don't even worry about it."

Riley smiles and laughs a bit. Yeah, no one can resist the signature line 😎. "Believe it or not I'm actually gone miss hearing that," she says with a laugh. I just shake my head dismissively. "Naw, Piper gonna be saying that wherever, whenever, to whoever, trust me," she laughs again and nods. "I love you James," she says looking up at me. I smile and peck her lips. "Love you too. Now c'mon, I heard your holding an early meeting for A-troupe, and my boys are coming, so I don't want them to-"

"Awwww!!" As if on cue, West's irritating yet lovable voice perks up. Riley and I spin around to see him and and Eldon peering through the glass of her office. "That was adorable!" He coos. I groan and roll my eyes and Riley only shakes her heads and laughs at him. West is such a sensitive soul. He's a sucker for romance and- heck, his favourite movie is Dear John! He's so- well West. But you learn to live with his goofiness.... Just kidding, you will never get used to it. NEVER.

Riley suddenly starts to see more and more people come into Studio A. "Oh, they're here, good," she says and starts to walk out of the office, but stops and looks at me. "You guys can come too Y'know. Just sit on the bench or something," she informs me suggestively. I shrug and nod. "Sure," I say, almost turning around  to inform Eldon and West- only to realize that they're already siting on the bench. I sigh and shake my head. These two.....

"Hi everyone!" Riley greets A-Troupe as I take a seat in the bench beside West. "I'd like to thank all of you for coming this early. I know it's a bit odd, but I just wanted to discuss some of th-" she stops mid-sentence when the sound of an engine fills the room. "Did you all hear that?" Skylar asks everyone. "Yeah...." Most of A-Troupe replies. The revved engine sound comes back. Wait a sec- I'm no genius with with cars and such, but one of my uncles own a vehicle company so..... Yep I'm pretty sure that's the sound of one!  "Is that-" I cut myself off unsure my before saying, "a- Motorcycle?"

Everyone looks at me for a moment. Then the engine starts to calm down. It must be in park mode. Wait- park mode. Wouldn't that mean there's a chance the motorcyclist could be from The Next Step? Apparently everyone is thinking what I am, and they all rush out of the door to see who's riding the motorcycle. West, Eldon and I exchange looks before rushing out as well. Yo, I'm not that into vehicles and engines and stuff, but Motorcycles are dope man! I wanna know who rides one form this studio! Last time I checked, no one did. But who knows? There always that one little possibility.....

Me and my boys run to the front door and see the crowd of people looking out of it. I stand on my tiptoes trying to see over them. No luck. Guess I'll just have to fight through the crowd..... Finally, I'm able to reach Riley, who's at the side of the door looking at the motorcyclist. I gasp along with the rest. This dude has the sickest looking motorcycle I've ever seen in my life! It's shiny black so it must be new, and has leather seats and thick rubber wheels. But the best part of this is the muffler. It's forreal man. It's forreal.