Chapter 6

"Is it a guy or a girl?"

"Does he even go to school?"

"He probably doesn't have any friends"

"I wouldn't want to be friends with him"

"Who is Kozume Kenma again?"

The so called Invisible First-year was one of the most disccused topics among first-year's. There were very few students who actually saw him normally. It is true that Kenma always hid somewhere during lunch periods, but even teachers wouldn't notice him, even if he was sitting in front of them.

Kenma didn't mind being unnoticed, but what hurt him the most was the fact that people who don't even know him were telling lies about him.

Kenma did have friends. Even if he had only 4 friends, they still count. He doesn't need a lot of friends, because Kenma genuinely thinks that having a lot of friends requires too much effort.

And recently he made a very very VERY interesting friend.

And that was Kuroo Tetsurou, one of the most popular guys at school. Everyone knew him! People loved him! And yet instead of hanging out with other people he chose Kenma.

Kenma didn't like attention and Kuroo did everything he could to hang out with Kenma unnoticed. It wasn't an easy job.

But putting that aside, Kenma liked Kuroo's company. He was charming, funny, and nice, and made Kenma feel happy.

Ofcourse Kenma told others about Kuroo. Iwaizumi was a bit worried at first, but as soon as he realized how nice Kuroo was to Kenma his worries disappeared.

_____

Saturday.

From: Kuroo
Heyyyy, are we hanging out or what?

To: Kuroo
It's 6 PM already. Going somewhere sounds painful.

From: Kuroo
Get dressed, I can see your house. Don't be so lazy Kenma~

To: Kuroo
Fine... I'll be outside in 5 minutes.

Now that Kuroo and Kenma were friends, Kuroo started dragging Kenma out of his house a lot. Kenma wasn't used to being outside that much which is the reason why Kuroo did it.

Kenma lazily got up from his bed, he didn't fix his hair, he didn't even change his clothes.
He grabbed his keys, wallet and phone and ran downstairs. His mom was sitting on the couch, watching TV, but just like most of the people she didn't notice him leave the house.

Kuroo was already there. Unlike Kenma who was wearing simple dark blue jeans and a jacket, Kuroo dressed up pretty fancy.

"We are not going to a club, right?"

"No! We are going..... Nowhere!"

Kuroo thought it would be pretty funny to say that, but Kenma was left confused.

"....nowhere?"

"I'm just kidding Kenma. The sky is clear tonight, I wanted to walk around with you"

Kuroo smiled at Kenma, Kenma smiled back. Everything was alright so far.

While walking, Kuroo let Kenma rant about the game he was playing and how he couldn't kill the boss. He let Kenma talk about the new movie he saw, he literally let Kenma do anything he wanted. He cared about Kenma a LOT, he looked so fragile and cute and Kuroo just wanted to protect his little kitten, well not his.....yet.