Chapter 16

"You can do it Daichi, just go to him and ask him out"
Daichi said to himself, standing infront of the mirror.

Daichi Sawamura, age 18, is currently trying to build up his non-existent self-esteem and ask his friend Sugawara Koushi out.

Ever since Suga said that it was him that he liked, Daichi couldn't hold back a smile.

It was like a dream come true.

The winter break had started and Daichi was planning on asking Sugawara out.

He took his phone, his hands trembling, his heart beating very fast and his voice shaking.

"Hello?"

"H-Hey, this is D-Daichi..."

"Hey! I was wondering when would you call me, I was feeling lonely over here, haha"

"I w-wanted to ask if y-you would... If you would...."

Silence.

"If I would what?"

"If you w-would want to hang out t-today..."

"Of course! When?"

"I will t-text you the details..."

"Okay! I can't wait!"

After this they said their goodbyes and hung up.

Daichi fell to his knees, inhaling deeply before shouting "YES" very loudly.

With still trembling hands he texted Suga saying that he will come to his house at 5 PM.

It was currently 2 PM.

Never before Daichi felt this nervous.

What will he say? What will he do? What will Suga say? Should he confess? Will Suga kiss him again?

With so many thoughts in his head he soon got a headache.

But he had no time for that.

First, he had to think what to wear. Since they were going to the town, maybe he should wear casual clothes? Daichi took his black almost-skinny jeans that Kuroo bought him, because apparently Daichi dressed like a "dad" and needs more modern clothes. He took a dark blue hoodie which matched his grey-blueish coat.

Second, should he bring something to Suga? It isn't a date so maybe giving Suga something would seem weird...

He went and took a shower, tried styling his hair, but after not finding a good hairstyle he left his hair messy and just took a grey beanie.

He was almost ready when he realized that he still has a whole hour.

~~~

Sugawara was in a similar situation.

After the call ended he fell on his bed, hugged his pillow and smiled like a dork.

This was it. Today was the day that Suga has been waiting for so long.

Just like Daichi, he first picked out his outfit.

But it was almost a complete opposite of Daichi's.

White skinny jeans, a light blue button-up shirt that matched his white-blueish coat. And a scarf so he wouldn't feel cold.

After looking at the time and realizing that he still had a lot of it, he went and took a bath.

A long relaxing bath.

He made sure to wash every single part of his pale body ( *wink wink* EVERY part ), before getting out and getting ready.