Chapter 44

"S-Saeko..." Iwaizumi looked at the girl, feelings inside of him were mixed up.

What was happening?

Saeko looked at Iwaizumi, she was blushing. With him having a broken foot, she had an advantage. She knew he would never hurt a girl, he would never do anything to a woman. He was too much of a gentleman.

Having an advantage, she got on top of him. Iwaizumi looked at her, he wasn't scared or anything, he was confused and...grossed out.

The feeling of her lips on his wasn't pleasing.

"Iwaizumi... My feelings never changed.." she said, looking at the man underneath her.

"What do you mean...feelings?" he asked. Not like he would listen to what she has to say, he was too busy trying to figure how to get her off him.

"Hajime.. I am in love with you~. I thought it was pretty obvious. When we were younger, when you came to save me, when  you held me close and didn't let those guys hurt me, I knew I was in love. You are so oblivious~" she said, rolling her tongue. Iwaizumi honestly didn't know why she fell for him. Didn't he make it clear that he is not interested in her? Didn't he tell her that he doesn't like girls?

Saeko leaned in again, but Iwaizumi covered her lips with his hand.

"I'm sorry.. I can't return your feelings" he said. He gently pushed her away, he didn't dare to look at her face, he knew she was mad.

"But why, Hajime?!" she was holding back her tears. "All this time I lived with the thought that I will meet you again, that I will tell you how much you mean to me and we'll live happily! So why?"

Iwaizumi sighed as he pushed himself away from her, into the corner of the bed.

"My heart is taken" he finally looked at her. She looked...confused.

"What? By who?" she asked in disbelief.

"I met a certain someone who changed my life completely. Because of that someone I got into trouble with Ushijima again, but I don't care about that, because that someone means so much to me. I love him to death, Saeko" Iwaizumi almost started day-dreaming. (its fcking evening Hajime get urself together)

"Him?!" Saeko was sure that she just misheard him.

"Yes, him. His name is Oikawa Tooru and he is my boyfriend" Iwaizumi finally said, smiling to himself.

Saeko was about to say something, but was interupted.

"Jeez, I don't deserve you" someone said from behind them.

Iwaizumi looked up and saw Tooru standing there, leaning against the door frame. He fixed his sweater before coming closer.

Saeko looked at him weirdly. She still couldn't believe that Iwaizumi was taken.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru, Iwa-chan's boyfriend. Get away from him." Tooru said coldly.

He saw everything.

After coming back home and comforting his mother, he realized how cold he was to Iwaizumi. His mother assured him that she'll be okay and Tooru  ran to Iwaizumi's place. Once he got there, he saw a girl kissing his boyfriend. Anger inside of him started boiling, but when he heard what Iwaizumi said, he realized just how loyal Iwaizumi is and how lucky he is to have him.

Saeko...kinda understood why Iwaizumi liked him. I mean, he was so handsome.

"Uh.. I-I.." Saeko was out of words.

"Saeko, I appreciate that you like me and all, but my heart belongs to this dork over there" Iwaizumi pointed at Tooru and smiled.

Saeko nodded, but didn't say a word. She had no idea what to say, she never before saw Iwaizumi make that sort of face.

It was a face of a man in love.

~~

After a couple more minutes Saeko left. Tooru crawled into the bed, sitting next to Iwaizumi.

"How's your mother?" Iwaizumi looked at Tooru, who placed his head on his shoulder.

"She's fine... Iwaizumi.. I'm sorry" Tooru bit his lip, trying to hold back his tears.

"Why are you apologizing?" Iwaizumi stroked Tooru's hair.

"I was so mean and cold to you.. I'm really sorry"

Iwaizumi lifted up Tooru's face and placed a kiss on his forehead, then his nose and finally his lips.

Yes, he liked this. Nothing tasted better than Tooru's lips.

.

.

.

.

--

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIEEEEE????
*cough* queen *cough*

- hatari.