Epilogue

~~ over a year later ~~

"I still can't believe we graduated" Bokuto said as he took another sip of his tea. He looked at the man in front of him. Oh, how he has changed.

Finally, they graduated high school! Akaashi was still working at the cafe and Bokuto was planning on joining him soon.

Jeez, Akaashi has changed. He recovered fully and now he looked like a model! It took him a while, but he now had a bit of muscle. He started styling his hair differently, he wore his piercings more often. He looked like a beautiful angel.

Bokuto was glad to have a boyfriend like him.

Akaashi was living life at the moment. He was finally happy with what he had. Bokuto was the reason of his happiness. Bokuto was his everything.

Akaashi's father was caught along with his friends and put to jail for a long time. His mother left the country after getting rejected by Akaashi 3 times. Bokuto's parents? Akaashi met them once, they weren't good or bad. They were... Normal?

Akaashi smiled at his boyfriend.

"So, when are you joining me?"

~~

"Kuroo, I swear to god, if you don't go away I will kick you" Kenma said, trying to push Kuroo away with his leg.

"But, Kenma~~~ I need my daily dose of you!" Kuroo whined.

Happy Kenma equals happy life.

Kuroo graduated and was now working, waiting for Kenma to graduate.

Kenma was a happy lil kitten. His mother started changing into good, his father sent him all sorts of stuff, hell, he even bought Kenma and Kuroo tickets to Hawaii to celebrate Kuroo's graduation!

Kuroo's mother succesfully recovered after the surgery and was now back on her two feet! She dropped her second job and focused on her main one - baker.

Their apartment always smelled like vanilla, because she was always cooking!

They were a small, happy family of three.

~~

"Stop touching" Iwaizumi slapped Oikawa's hand away.

"But, boo, your biceps~" Oikawa pouted and poked his arm once more.

Right after Iwaizumi graduated he enrolled the university and was now back to playing volleyball. Oikawa graduated a year later and enrolled the same university!

Living whole year without Iwaizumi was a bit too hard for him. And so, Oikawa Tooru was back in action, playing as the setter of his new team and Iwaizumi being the ace. They were openly gay as a couple so that's something.

While Iwaizumi was also studying teaching and coaching, Oikawa took up Astronomy because he wants to fulfill his dreams.

~~

It's been more than a year.

"Suga, I graduated. I'm happy that I'm finally free. I will probably get myself a simple job, maybe work at the cafe where we met. So much stuff happened, I have so much to tell you. You know, your mother was here. You should have seen her face when she saw you. She was devastated. I mean... I am too. I miss you a lot. I know you told me to move on, but I can't. I love you too much..." Daichi held Suga's hand as he spoke.

There were a bunch of red roses in the vase next to Suga's bed. They were his favorites.

He still looked the same. He still had that little smile on his same, the same as the day he closed his eyes.

Daichi stood up slowly, fixing his clothes.

"I have to go now, I guess. The visiting hours are ending. I wonder... I wonder if you will still love me when you wake up.. If you wake up.." Daichi turned around and headed for the door.

"I will always love you" a hoarse voice spoke, cracking a few times, but it had that sweetness that Daichi missed so much.

He turned around and looked at Suga. His eyes were open and he was smiling.

"Hey, love"

~~~

And so, even though all of them had such tough periods of their lives, they still managed to reach peace in the end.

Who knows what future has in stock for them.

The End.