Chapter 32.5

"Air"
(UkaTake Chapter. a bonus chapter)
(HIGHLY RELATED TO THIS FANFICTION)

He was like air.

Unnoticed.

He would walk around the town, unseen.

He was unknown.

Yet, he wanted to be loved. He wanted someone to notice him. To touch him. To love him.

And that was Ittetsu Takeda.

He grew up in quiet neighbourhood, he attended simple public school. His grades weren't exactly the best, and he had nothing that he wanted to do in particular.

He never had friends.

He would sit at the lunch table alone and eat his food. People would come and sit beside him, but they never actually noticed him.

As soon as he graduated, he moved out.

His parents never cared about him anyway.

And so, a 19 year old Takeda ended up living alone with a simple job as a cashier.

Until one day.

~~~

It was the end of the day and Takeda was getting ready to go home. As always he was about to close the store when a man walked in.

This was what Takeds hated the most - people who come in at the last minute.

The man stood out and was easy to spot because of his dyed blond hair.

He bought a pack of cigarettes and left.

Takeda closed the store and went home. It was an easy walk home until he heard someone calling...him?

"Excuse me!" the same man with the dyed blond hair shouted.

Takeda looked around, he must be calling someone else.

But in some magical way, the man walked up to Takeda.

"You are the cashier at the local store, right?" the man asked.

Takeda simply nodded, not knowing what to say.

"I'm Ukai Keishin. I left my bag at the store. There wasn't anything really valuable in it, but I still need it" Ukai said.

"Ah, maybe you could come by tomorrow and take it? Takeda asked.

"Yeah, sure. I will give you my number just in case" Ukai wrote down his phone number and handed it to Takeda.

In the following month they both got to know eachother better. Takeda learned that just like him, Ukai wasn't a good student at school, that he is a part-time worker at a tea shop and...that he is 22 years old.( I KNOW that in reality Takeda is 3 years older than Ukai but shhhhhhhh)

Time passed and soon it was 5 months since they first met. At that time they were practically best friends. Ukai knew everything about Takeda and Takeda knew everything about Ukai.

They became inseparable. They would spend every free minute with eachother. Ukai would wait till Takeda finished work and bring him tea samples, while Takeda used to give him snacks all the time.

Somewhere along the way, Ukai started falling in love with Takeda. At first he didn't notice, but when Takeda looked him straight into the eyes, he realized just how deep he has fallen.

He fell in love with his short, dark hair, his glasses and his eyes, just HIM.

Not to mention, Takeda was the sweetest person ever. The only thing that kept him away from asking Takeda out was the fact that he didn't know how Takeda felt.

And well, Takeda wasn't an exception. He was madly in love with Ukai. Being around him made him feel safe.

Ukai was outstanding while Takeda was unnoticed...

Takeda will never forget what happened at the Halloween party. His boss, along with other co-workers organised a party. They invited friends and family.

That night Ukai kissed him for the first time.

It was midnight and Ukai was dressed as a werewolf. He said something like "I can't hold it anymore" to Takeda and kissed him.

Their feelings for eachother got even stronger.

Soon Ukai confessed.

He asked Takeda if he wanted to take a walk with him. It was late and cold.
He led him to the park and told him that he loved him. Takeda kissed him and told him that he loves him too.

And so years passed.

They got engaged and even married, but they never had a job that both of them wanted to do.

And then Takeda got an idea.

He and Ukai worked hard and it took the about 6 months to finish. Ukai let Takeda take the main position.

Ittestu Takeda became the manager of the small cafe hiding in a alleyway.

.

..

....

--

The truth is out :)

-hatari