Chapter 23

(story continues from the last chapter)

"USHIJIMA! TOUCH HIM AND I WILL KILL YOU!" Iwaizumi screamed as he ran.

He wouldn't mistake that face anywhere.

All that mattered now was Tooru. If he touches him, Iwaizumi will flip out.

"I- Iwaizumi!!" Tooru shouted as he quickly got up and started running to his direction.

Thank god Ushijima wasn't fast enough to react and Tooru managed to escape.

He ran into Iwaizumi's arms. He was trembling and shaking. Oh, he was scared.

"Iwaizumi Hajime. We meet again. You did a great job avoiding me" Ushijima said.

"Yeah, because I don't want you in my life" Iwaizumi held Tooru close, trying to calm him down.

"Just hand over Oikawa Tooru and I will go"

"Never."

"Are you sure you want THAT again?"

"I'm not handing over Oikawa. Why would I?"

"Because (he should have come to shiratorizawa) I need him"

Iwaizumi looked at Ushijima with a disgusted face.

Never. Never in his life will he hand over Tooru to someone like Ushijima.

He would rather suffer than see Tooru getting hurt.

~~some time ago~~

"Fuck you!" Iwaizumi spat at Ushijima's face.

"You are just digging a grave for yourself" he said as he looked Iwaizumi sttaight into the eyes.

"I will never, and I repeat NEVER, hand her over to you"

"Then I guess you will suffer instead"

Iwaizumi Hajime was in big trouble.
After an unexpected turn in some events, he ended up tied up in a middle of somewhere, some people surrounding him and hurting him.

But he wasn't going to hand over her.

Never.

~~~~~~~~
Ushijima stepped forward and mouthed something to Iwaizumi before disappearing.

"Oikawa... You are spending a night at my place. Let's go"

But Tooru didn't move an inch.
Iwaizumi picked up Tooru bridal style and carried to his house. He should enjoy being with Tooru while he still can.

~~~

He gently placed Tooru on his messy bed, sitting next to him. Tooru's hands instantly found their way around Iwaizumi's waist.

"O-Oikawa?"

"Don't leave..... Please don't leave" Tooru choked back tears that were on the verge of escaping.

Iwaizumi layed next to him, pulling Tooru close.

"I'm not going anywhere"

Tooru looked up, his eyes meeting Iwaizumi's.

"What can I do to calm you down?" Iwaizumi asked. Tooru blushed and licked his lips.

"K-Kiss me"

Iwaizumi leaned in, his lips meeting Tooru's. He pressed Tooru even closer, his hand sneaking under his shirt. With Tooru's hands in his hair they stayed like this for a while. Just kissing, nothing else.

Tooru didn't want this to end.

He still wasn't sure how Iwaizumi felt about him. All of this made him think that maybe, just maybe, Iwaizumi loves him too. But, wouldn't he say it to him? Wouldn't he tell him that he wants to be more than friends?

Tooru pulled back a bit, catching his breath. But Iwaizumi didn't stop, he placed soft kisses along Tooru's jawline, traveling to his neck. His one hand was under Tooru's shirt, while the other one was around his waist, not letting Tooru escape.

He nibbled on Tooru's ear, making him shake with pleasure. His lips slowly traveled down, searching for Tooru's sweet spot. Once he found it he made sure to suck on it. Small, quiet moans escaped Tooru's mouth, his hands gripped Iwaizumi's t-shirt.

It felt so good and Iwaizumi wasn't even doing that much.

Iwaizumi soon started kissing Tooru's collarbones, he traveled further and further, somewhere along the way Tooru's shirt flew on the ground, soon Iwaizumi reached the most sensitive part of Tooru's body.

He got on top of Tooru, pinning his hands above his head, before gently nibbling on Tooru's nipple. Oh, the sounds that escaped his mouth.

Tooru was in heaven, the pleasure was unbearable, all this foreplay was driving him crazy.

Iwaizumi sucked on his nipple, while his hand slowly palmed Tooru's bulge.

"H-hajime~.. A-ah.." Tooru shut his eyes and arched his back. God, it felt so good. And even though Iwaizumi wasn't doing much, he was on the verge of coming.

Tooru was a mess underneath him, panting, shaking and moaning.

Just as Iwaizumi nibbled on his nipple again, Tooru came.

"I-Iwaizumi~~!!!"

Iwaizumi released Tooru's hands and got off him.

Tooru looked at him, pouting a bit.

"You ruined my clothes" he said. Iwaizumi let out the cutest giggle ever.

"Sorry, sorry. Let me give you some new clothes"

He stood up and opened his drawer, taking out a clean pair of pants and boxers, he handed them to still flustered Tooru and waited till he changed.

Tooru got into bed with him a couple of minutes later.

Iwaizumi hugged him, nuzzling his hair.

After some time, Iwaizumi opened his eyes. Tooru was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He got out of bed, putting on clothes.

After dressing up he went back to his bed. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Tooru's forehead.

"I love you.. I love you so much"

With these words he left Tooru alone, heading out somewhere in the middle of the night.

.

.

.

----
Sorry for a short chapter. Im on writers block
Im not sure when I will update next. Im going to a camp tomorrow and I will be there till sunday. And then I have a whole week full of exams. So, if I don't update soon, don't be upsetti eat some spaghetti
Hope you enjoyed
-hatari