Chapter 25

A/N ...i'm sorry..

"Wait for me after school, okay?"

Oh, school. After an intense winter break, school came by again. Akaashi had to work today, but Bokuto wasn't going to let him go alone.
No no. He won't let anyone hurt his precious Akaashi... Or so he thought.

Bokuto and Akaashi are in different classes, so Bokuto asked strangely happy Sugawara Koushi to keep an eye on him. He was worried. He felt as if his sixth sense was telling him something, but he simply brushed it off. He shouldn't have.

Kuroo and Daichi were both at school, Tooru was unreachable for some reason.

Of course Kuroo just had to tell them about what happened with him and Kenma. He didn't go into details, but he did say "Kenma's moans are so freaking sexy". After he said that Daichi chuckled beside him.

"What is it?" Kuroo asked.

"Suga's moans are out of this world" Daichi said.

It took a minute for Bokuto and Kuroo process what he said and they ended up screaming in the middle of the lesson.

After the lesson they started bugging Daichi, asking him what happened. But really, there wasn't much to tell.

Daichi, their innocent Dad, got laid.

~~~

In the middle of Math Bokuto was shot with a terrible feeling.

Something was wrong. Something terrible happened.

Bokuto felt nauseous, as if someone was choking him.

He excused himself and went to the bathroom, however he was greeted by a distressed Sugawara.

"Bokuto! Bokuto! Please help!" Sugawara shouted as he ran up to Bokuto.

"W-what happened?" Bokuto asked, stressed.

"Akaashi... Some men took Akaashi somewhere. I couldn't do anything, I was completely helpless, they were way to strong. They dragged Akaashi somewhere. I don't know what to do. Please help Bokuto" Sugawara's eyes were full of tears, and so were Bokuto's.

The feeling inside of him was real.

Akaashi was in trouble.

He texted Kuroo to take his stuff when the lesson ends and ran.

First, he ran to where Sugawara saw Akaashi and those men.

Who were those men anyway?

He stood in an empty parking lot. Not a single spirit around. (Except the manager. The manager was there. Poor baby so unnoticed).

Next destination, Akaashi's house.

After what Akaashi told him about that house he had no desire to go in there.

But for Akaashi...for him he will do anything.

As soon as he touched the door handle it opened by itself. The cold breeze hit his face.

The house reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. There was trash everywhere, bottles, empty bags, condoms and clothes.

He took another step and the floor creaked.

The creak echoed through the house. No one was inside.

But still, Bokuto went upstairs and found Akaashi's room. As he stepped in, he could feel tears forming.

Was this where Akaashi lived for so many years?

A broken window, a single messy bed with dirty covers, some clothes in the corner of the room..and books. More than half of his room was just books. English, French, German and Japanese.