Chapter 48

"This is not what it looks like!" Makki practically screamed as Iwaizumi and Tooru walked into the room.

They found them on Iwaizumi's bed..Mattsun on top of Makki
.. Yeah, sorta hard to explain this situation.

After a week since the incident things seemed pretty good. SYKE.

While it was true that there was no one in Iwaizumi's and Tooru's way anymore, there was a thing that made them both sad.

~~ 3 days ago ~~~

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Tooru asked his mother.

Iwaizumi was currently at Tooru's house. Tooru finally came out to his mother, he was so happy when he saw how accepting she was. She even invited Iwaizumi for dinner, but that wasn't only to know him better, there was another thing.

"Tooru... We're moving" she spoke. Tooru almost choked on his food when he heard her say that.

"What? What do you mean?" Tooru looked at her confused and scared.

"This house doesn't belong to me. It belongs  to your father. We are going through a divorce and he is taking this house. Your grandpa is willing to let us into his house. He misses you a lot. I already took care of school transfer papers... I'm sorry, Tooru. We have no other choice" she let her head down, she knew how Tooru felt.

Tooru froze in his place, his fork fell out of his hand. There were so many thoughts in his head, too many. He felt Iwaizumi put his hands on his shoulders.

"Calm down Oikawa.." he spoke in a soft voice. "We'll make this work"

~~~

Today was the day Tooru leaves. He spent the remaining days with Iwaizumi. They went on a date, which made Tooru really happy.

It wasn't your typical date. They spent the biggest part of the day shopping, they went to the planetarium and finally spent an evening at Iwaizumi's house, watching documentaries about solar system and it's planets.

After that Iwaizumi and Oikawa finally did it. Oikawa never thought that it would feel so good, he never thought that Iwaizumi would be so gentle too.

Today, on the last day, he wanted to say goodbye to Makki and Mattsun. He and Iwaizumi stumbled on them making out. Eh, happens to everyone.

They spent time talking, they remembered everything that happened. It was fun and sad at the same time.

Finally, in the evening, it was time to say good bye. Tooru's mother was ready to go, but Tooru wanted to say goodbye to his one and only. His Iwaizumi.

"Iwaizumi... I'll miss you" He said. Iwaizumi pulled him into the hug and Tooru instantly broke down.

"I'll call you everyday okay? Text me everyday. We'll skype and..  I will come to visit you on weekends.. I promise... We will make this work. After I graduate, I will visit you more frequently" Iwaizumi said whilst hugging Tooru, barely holding his own tears.

"Okay... I love you, Hajime..."

"I love you too, Tooru"

.

.

.

.

--

Ever since I left the city yoU!
Started wearing less and going out more!

I wanted to make the ending a but happier, but I'm pissed off.
So here it is.
Tooru leaves. That's it. There's no more IwaOi chapters.
-hatari.