Chapter 9

Bokuto was woken up by someone's foot kicking his face.
Yeah, not the best way to wake up, not to mention that foot stank.
As Bokuto slowly opened his eyes, he was met with what you call An Ultimate After-Party scene.

Now, if we go back a little bit..

__Last Night___

"Boku-chan!!! Let's go to a party~" Oikawa burst into his friends apartment.
Bokuto was kinda in a middle of something. And by that I mean lying half-naked on his messy bed watching Animal Planet and eating poptarts.
"Why would I go there? It's saturday, let me relax" Bokuto said coldly.

But Oikawa didn't give up.

"C'mon... Iwaizumi is going to be there, I wanna see him!!!"

"Iwaizumi? That guy you have a crush on? Now I don't wanna go even more"

"Boku-chan~~~ please~"

Oikawa looked at Bokuto with puppy eyes. They were hard to resist and Bokuto ended up going to a party.
Now, he has to admit, the party was really fun! He got to hang out with people who he hasn't seen in a long time like Tanaka Ryuu or Terushima Yuuji, but the worst/best thing was that seniors bought drinks. And so everyone got wasted. Bokuto wasn't sure, but somewhere half-way of the party Tooru disappeared, not that he cared or anything at that point.
Bokuto gets wasted pretty easily, so after a couple of drinks he was dancing like a maniac in the middle of the living floor.

__________

There were people sleeping everywhere. Bokuto was lucky to sleep on the floor in the living room, he saw some people sleep on the kitchen counter, some on top of the other people. Tanaka was the only one sleeping on the sofa.

Bokuto tried standing up, but his head suddenly got so dizzy and he froze.

"Ugh.... Hangover..."

Somehow he managed to stand up, some people were already awake. Now that Bokuto thinks about it, he has no idea who's house this is. It's pretty big though. He looked around with hope to find a sleeping beauty aka Tooru, but it looked like he wasn't there.

"Yo, Koutarou" Suddenly a voice said.

Bokuto looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. It was Terushima.

"Hey.. " Bokuto made his way to the kitchen, trying not to step on anyone.

"Here, have some painkillers"

Terushima gave Bokuto a glass of water and painkillers. How kind of him.

"Wait.. Why do you have this?"

"It's my house, Bokuto. Jeez, people sure got wasted. It's good that I don't get wasted easily"

"Lucky you... Do you know where Oikawa is?"

"Ah... Oikawa... Yeah, we shouldn't disturb him now. He is in the guest room...with someone"

"Oh boy.. He is in a big trouble"

Around 20 minutes later Bokuto and Yuuji started waking people up. It was Sunday, sun was out and everybody needed TO GET THE FUCK OUT before Yuuji's parents came back.

Bokuto decided to leave the guest room and the bedroom for the end. Soon the house got empty, somehow there was practically no trash around, nothing was broken.

Silence.

Yeah, the only thing that was bad, was the fact that the house reeked of alcohol.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Suddenly a scream echoed through the house. It was Tooru.
Deciding to leave Tooru and his problems alone, Bokuto took his stuff (remaining packs of chips and some drinks that actually weren't his, but who gives a damn) and left.