Death Valley

A/N Omg so apparently this interests at least one person! I get bored and lonely by the way guys and the worse I feel the less I update, so that gives you a valid reason to kik me at potatosandgeekery so go ahead and do that bc I love meeting people. Seriously. I will never ignore you on purpose

~Penny

=========

Cas view

=========

We got out to the parking lot, and Dean made a beeline for an old black classic car, an Impala if I'm correct. I whistled. "Nice car, Dean.' Dean grinned.

"She is my baby, so I take pretty good care of her." He got in the driver's side, starting the car. I slid into the shotgun seat, settling down, looking at Dean as he pulled out of the small student parking area, driving down the road that led into the small town Seacoast was in. 

"So Dean, what's it like being at Seacoast, I mean, are people stuck up?" I say, trying to start a conversation. Dean snorted.

"You can say that twice. The people at Seacoast are the most homophobic bitches I have ever seen, no matter where I've gone."

"And where've you gone?"

"Lots of places, on breaks that is. Hell, I went to a tiny religious town in texas that did nothing but a bit of name calling, that was more accepting than Seacoast people." I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing they beat people up if they think they're gay."

"You can say that again. You haven't seen it yet but when the year starts up officially, I come back to the door looking more like a walking bruise than a human being sometimes." It takes the next few minutes to fully realize that Dean just came out to me, and I sit in silence, until I actually think of something coherent to say, my mind running a thousand miles an hour.

"You think they'll go after me?" I look at him, as he pulls into the parking lot of an older looking diner."

He looks back at me. "That depends on what you act like around them. But seeing as you're getting along fine with me, most likely. Those bastards try anything on you though and I'll find a way to make sure those fuckers get what they asked for." He gets out of the car, and I follow.

"Why would you protect me? I'll just end up getting you beat up." Dean opens the door to the diner for me.

"Because I don't like it when the hot newbies get beat up. Especially when they're not idiots like all of my previous roommates."

I blush as Dean, who has clearly been here many, many times before, leads me to a booth, sitting down on one side, while I slide into the other. A woman comes by and sets two menus down on the table.

"Brought a friend, Dean? 'Bout time boy." Dean smiles at her. She laughs, and walks away. I pick up the menu, and finally find my confidence again.

"So Dean, 'hot newbie'? " I say, raising an eyebrow, pretending to look at my menu.

Dean chuckles, not even bothering to pick up his menu. "What can I say? You're a refreshing sight compared to the unattractive people I've been at the school with for the last twelve years. I recommend the chocolate milkshake, and also the apple pie. Best things here." I put down my menu.

"Well, since you know the menu better I suppose you can order for me." I grin, checking my phone for half a second, and seeing a text from Balthazar, which I decide to check later. 

"Anyway, to fully answer your question from earlier, Seacoast is... Not bad. It's just the people who go there that are assholes. The teachers are actually pretty cool. What's your favorite subject, or elective?"