Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

A/N I SUCK AT UPDATING HOLY FRIGGIN MEATBALLS GUYS YOU NEED TO BUG ME TO WRITE YOU BUTTSSSSSSSSS

~1 day later~

~Cas view~

I sat at my laptop typing away on a story I was writing. It was four in the morning, and I had gotten exactly no sleep since what Dean had said. He actually likes me. And I had to run off. I also just couldn't believe some bitch was bullying the one person who deserved better. Me? I would be fine with that. I dealt with it for years before Seacoast.

I typed harder for a moment, fighting to get my thoughts down before I forgot. Dean groaned, and rolled over. "Cas, the fuck are you doing you shithead?" He mumbled. I guessed  I woke him up.

I turned around, smiling a weak smile and laughing. "Helloooo Dean."

"It's four in the fucking morning you incessant bag of penises. Why are you typing?"

"No reason!" I yelled, suddenly realizing he could look at my laptop and see what I was writing, slamming it shut rather violently. In his half asleep state, he smirked and threw the blanket to the side. It is a blessing and a curse to have a hot roommate who wears only boxers to bed. I turned away, as he walked over. I held my laptop shut, blushing, although Dean couldn't see in the dark. Dean tried to open it, laughed, and then the room fell silent. He was still standing behind me, but not moving. It was rather creepy.

"Dean... What are you doing?" As soon as I said that, he stole the laptop out from under my hand, and ran to his bed, flopping down and opening it.

"DEAN OH MY FUCKING GOD NO PLEASE DON'T!" I whisper yelled, not wanting to wake up anyone in the surrounding dorms. 

Dean read what was on the screen, straight faced. I facepalmed, and started banging my head on my desk.

"This. Isn't. Happening." *bangbangbangbang* I'd been writing a very, very smutty story of Rose and the tenth doctor, which no one knew about, save Balthazar. Dean smirked at me.

"So... Cas. I really doubt that the doctor would start it, to be honest. I always feel like the roles would be swapped, you know? Only, Rose doesn't have the ability to..." He looked back at the screen.

"Pound her into the console, moaning"

I blushed hard, and flopped onto my bed, covering myself in my blanket. I heard silence from Dean, until I felt him flop onto my bed.

"Why is your bed more comfortable? I feel cheated." He laughed, taking my blanket off my face. "Cas, honestly, I've never been friends with someone who hasn't written a smutty story." He whispered, a hand on my arm. I shivered.

"Dean... When you said you like me, did you actually mean it?" I looked up at Dean, his cocky smirk pausing for a second. Dean leaned in and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dean View~ 

I woke up, groggy, and sat up. I saw Cas to my left, and every single one of my cans of beer from the fridge empty on the ground. My head was pounding. I realized, and scrambled a bit, crawling out of bed and finding my underwear. Cas was still out cold, as I got dressed in the first things I could find, and snuck out of our room. I checked my phone, and it was already ten in the morning. Blurry memories of last night were coming back to me, the sunlight burning my eyeballs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night, Dean view

Cas's shirt came off, four cans of beer empty on the ground.