(2)

Harry played with his hair as he watched his husband get ready for bed, "You think tomorrow will go okay?"

"Of course, why?" Louis asks as he slipped on his sweatpants.

The younger shrugs, "I feel like he won't open up so quickly, we need to take our time so he can adjust"

Ever since last week when the Stylinson's chose to adopt Zayn, it has been stressful.

They won't be able to adopt him right away because he wasn't like most kids, any other kid would've been going home with them that very day.

But Zayn couldn't. From his files, it had been reported that he had been abused by his real mother and father.

They used to hit him, scream at him, and most of all they even neglected the small child.

Eleanor had told them the story of how she found the tyke. Apparently he was found in an old abandoned warehouse.

They've heard screaming and crying once before and finally decided to do something about it.

It took Eleanor an hour to coax the boy to get out the rubble, but once he did she realized how light and skinny he was.

She vowed that she would take care of him, look after him more than the other kids. He was the youngest there, the rest had been seven years old and up.

The poor boy had been bullied by older kids because he doesn't talk to anyone but her, and that made Harry furious about the whole thing.

He was glad they chose Zayn, they were excited to adopt him but it was going to a long period of time until they take him home.

They would first have to visit the boy every few days at the orphanage, who knows it could take months until he was familiar and natural with them.

Tomorrow would be the first day they get to spend the day with Zayn, and Harry was excited. "You're thinking too hard babe" Louis says getting in the bed, rolling on top of his husband

Harry giggles wrapping his arms around Louis' neck, "I don't mean too, it's just. M'nervous, what if he doesn't like us?" He asks worriedly, playing with the hair on the nape of the man's neck.

"He will, we need to give him some time. That's all, I mean imagine if you were in his cute little shoes and you wanted to adopted"

Harry bites his lip, "You're right" Louis pecks him, "I know, like always" he brags, resting his chin against his chest earning a fond wrinkle from the other's nose.

"You think we should bring something for us all to play with?"

"Sure, I think that'll make him open up a bit. Games are fun" Louis says bumping his nose against Harry's

\ \ \

"I'm glad you guys made it, Zayn's playing right now. I told him you two would be spending some time with him"

Harry nods, trying to contain his excitement. "So how long will this go on for?"

"Well I've talked it over with Linda, the woman who founded this place, she says because of Zayn's past we would have to do this for about a month or so? She wants him to feel safe and natural around you, not closed off like he usually is"

Louis pouts, a three year old shutting people out? Man his parents we're some fucked up people making a innocent child act this way.

He hoped that Harry and him would get a chance to give Zayn love that he's never received before.

They stopped by a door that has the words, Nursery, written across it. "Nursery?"

"This is Zayn's room, he isn't old enough to bunk with the older kids. Quite frankly I like him in here because he doesn't like interacting with the others kids" she says, giving them a sad smile before opening the door.