(10)

Harry stirred in his sleep as he felt a little finger poke at his back. He groans, "Nana go away" he grumbles, their cat always got into the room bothering them.

After a while Harry sighs in relief, slowly falling back to sleep.

Harry gets poked again making him jolt awake, quickly turning over to see a pair of hazel eyes staring back at him.

"Zee?" he asks hoarsely, leaning over to turn on the lamp. "Baby what's the matter? Did you have a bad dream?" he asks, sitting up from his bed.

He was just to bend down to pick him up but the toddler backs away warily. "No no" Zayn says backing into the wall.

Harry frowns moving the sheets away from his legs, "Zayn? Come here" he says kneeling on the ground.

He pouts a bit as the boy's eyes grow glossy as he tries to back away further into the wall.

"I-I wet papa, I did little accwident," Zayn says clinging onto beans. "Please no hit me, I didn' mean to. I sowwy" he says, burying his face in his bear starting to cry.

Harry's broke into millions of pieces watching the three year old cower in fear.

He didn't like when the child got scared, cause when he gets scared, he gets scared of Harry and Louis too.

"Oh Zee, I would never hit you" he says, pulling the boy in his arms.

"I'm not angry angel, it's alright. I promise it's alright" The man murmurs rubbing his warm back, he made sure to kiss his cheek for reassurance.

Zayn clung onto Harry sniffling, "Had bad dweam" "It's okay, how about we take a bath yeah while I clean your sheets? Even daddy can take it with you" Harry says standing up holding Zayn on his hip.

The toddler nods hesitantly, he didn't want to make Louis angry for waking him up early.

"Boo? Wake up we have a little guest" Harry says, shaking Louis' shoulder a couple times.

The older whines rolling over to Harry's side of the bed looking up at him frowning, "Hm?" He asks, trying to wake himself up.

"Zayn had a little accident, so can you run a bath for him while I clean everything?" He asks, Louis sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Anything for my bug" he says getting out the bed.

He stretched a little before taking the small boy out of Harry's arms.

He walks to the bathroom while Harry went into Zayn's room, "You okay bubby?" Louis asks, setting Zayn down on the bathroom floor.

Zayn nods rubbing his eyes, "Yeah" he says clinging onto his bear.

Louis began to run the water, he'll get in with his boxers. He didn't feel like changing into his trunks, he helped the three year old get undressed before sitting him in the tub.

He took off his sweatpants and socks before getting in the tub. Zayn smiles, "Hi Daddy" Zayn says with a grin, Louis snorts poking his nose. "Hi bub, ready to wash up?"

"We pway?" "We can play for a little while after we get washed up" Zayn nods when Louis reaches over grabbing Zayn's frog washcloth.

-

Harry frowns staring at Zayn's bed sheets at the large wet spot in the center. He didn't think the little accident would be this big, especially from someone as small as Zayn.

He must've had a very bad dream for this to happen, he quickly gathered up the sheets heading down to their laundry room. As he walked down, he really wondered if this will happen again