(11)

"Harry? Have you seen this magazine?" Louis says, walking into the kitchen. Zayn munched on his cookie quietly watching the two converse.

"No why?" Louis hands him the magazine, "Paps got pictures of us at the zoo" he says with an irritated sigh.

Harry stqres down at the pictures, many of them had a good close up pictures of Zayn when they went to the zoo.

Some with Harry holding him, another with Louis holding him on his shoulders.

There was even one with him and Liam holding hands when they came out of the panda habitat with Niall.

There was a part of the article that had questioned who Zayn was, Harry wasn't planning on telling the world about Zayn yet.

He knows for sure Zayn wasn't going to prepared for paparazzi's following him. He was small and he would be afraid of having strangers following him just got a photo

"What happen?" Zayn asks, wiping his mouth. "People got pictures of you in the magazine" The toddler frowns looking at it, "Why?" He saw a picture of him in his little lion onesie

"Because people are every nosy" Harry says rubbing his temples. Zayn pouts, "Sowwy" "Why're you apologizing?"

"Cause I didn' hide" Zayn says making both men coo. "It's not your fault bub, I didn't think people would come to a zoo just to take pictures of us" Harry says shaking his head.

Louis rubs Zayn's back, "Let's get you ready, Papa here is taking us to the studio" Harry nods smiling. "Weally?"

"Yup, you can go with daddy to get your clothes" "Kk" Zayn says carefully sliding out the chair, to follow his husband

Harry sighs frustratingly before tossing the magazine to the side, he walks out the kitchen up the steps

"We're gonna have to enter the building through the back, no doubt they'll be people waiting" Harry says loudly for Louis to hear from Zayn's room

"Okay!" Louis yells, Harry goes into his room, he makes sure to pull out his phone dialing his phone number.

~*~

"Zayn can you say hi to Paul?" Louis asks, looking down at the three year old clinging onto his leg hiding.

"He might be big, but he's like a teddy bear" Zayn glances at beans' in his other arm, "Wike beans?" He asks unsurely.

"Yes, just like beans" Louis says. Paul smiles down at him, "He's adorable" "Thanks, shy though" Louis says ruffling Zayn's hair.

They were waiting for Harry who was still in the house getting last minute things. Zayn leans over to stare at Paul who caught his gaze.

He makes a face making Zayn smile hiding behind Louis' leg again. "Alright I'm settled, let's go" Harry says making Louis raise an eyebrow

"Well you look good, you dressing up for studio time?" Harry grins sheepishly, "What? I need to look good" Zayn nods, "Pwetty papa" he says patting his long legs.

Harry smiles picking him up, "Thank you Zayn" he says kissing his cheek. They get in the limo, and Zayn raises a brow.

"It's bwig" "You like it?" Louis asks, buckling him up in his car seat. "We fit billion people here" Zayn says, holding onto beans

One hour during the ride there Harry was nervous, Zayn was only three and he didn't want the small toddler to be afraid.

Hopefully there aren't many people there. "Zee did you say hello to Paul?" Harry asks motioning to their personal bodyguard.