(3)

"Zayn? Look who's here" Eleanor says as Harry and Louis enter his room. Zayn looks up from the coloring bookseeing Harry and Louis, he hasn't seen them in a long while.

He waved to them making Harry smile brightly, he was afraid that the boy would be distant since they haven't seen him since Friday.

"We brought food, you like McDonald's right?" Louis asks placing the bag on the small table, earning a nod.

This time Eleanor was going to leave the boy alone with them and she would be back later to check on him.

Harry had given Zayn his nuggets and fries, placing it neatly in front of him. "Look you have a toy" Louis says opening the small Spider-Man figure.

"You like Spider-Man?" Harry asks as Louis hand placed the toy on Zayn's coloring book. The small tyke nods munching on his chicken nuggets, "Yesh" he says quietly.

Harry smiles nodding, "Is that what you're going to color later?" He asks, he was happy to finally hear the boy speaking

Zayn shows him his book, "Supahewos" he says before grabbing another chicken nugget.

"Can we color with you then?" Louis asks making Zayn nod. Louis carefully ripped out two pages, one for Harry and himself.

Zayn had finally sat down finishing his own picture, he glanced at the two men already choosing their crayons

Zayn liked them, they were nice.

\ \ \

"Zayn could you eat another nugget? Please?" Eleanor begs, noticing the boy had only ate two.

He had finished the rest of his French fries, Eleanor was still hesitant about him eating since he was so small.

Zayn shakes his head pushing the box away. Harry bit at his lip, "Please? We won't be able to finish coloring if you don't Hun"

Zayn crosses his arms bowing his head not looking at anyone.

Louis taps on his chin, "How about we share one? Would you like that?" He asks making Zayn peek a little.

He watched the older man grab a nugget breaking it in half, "Here's your half, here's mine" he says placing the piece infront of the frowning boy.

Zayn watches Louis eat the other half, he picks up the other piece placing it in his mouth.

"Thank you, that made me feel a lot better" Eleanor says with a relieved sigh, earning a cheeky smile as he chews on chicken nugget.

She quickly cleans up his mess throwing it in the trash, "Now are you going to show Louis and Harry how good you color?"

Zayn picks up his spiderman picture showing them. "Oh that's so good! It looks so much better than Louis'"Harry says making Zayn stand a little to look.

Zayn covered his mouth, giggles erupting from his mouth seeing the scribble Louis did purposely.

Both men smile at his giggles, "It's bad isn't it?" Louis asks making Zayn shrug.

"I help" Zayn says grabbing a green crayon putting it in Louis' hand. He takes his big hand coloring the green lantern for him.

"Stay in line" Zayn mumbles making Louis smile at happily, he was happy the boy was in contact with him.

He noticed a few times Zayn didn't like interacting physically so he had kept his distance for the sake of the toddler

"See" the toddler says pointing to the leg of the green lantern. "Thank you Zayn" Louis says continue to finish the other leg.