(4)

"You're going outside to the playground." Eleanor says making Zayn clutch onto his teddy bear, beans. "Don't worry, it's going to be Harry and Louis with you"

Louis noticed how tense the young boy had gotten, but soon calmed down as he plays with his stuffed bear.

That made him send a curious look to Eleanor curiously,woman sending him the I'll tell you later, look.

"Harry could you get a head start taking Zayn out?" Eleanor asks, Harry nods opening the door for the small boy.

"Why doesn't he like going outside?" Louis asks right away. "The big kids pick on him, but I made sure that when all the kids are inside that you'll get a chance to play with him"

The nods, "Alright, is there anything we should be warned about? Anything he's afraid of or doesn't like?" He asks, eyeing the large.

"Well he doesn't play on the playground a lot because of the other kids. So he just sits on the side on his own, I usually take him out to play so he'll be a little unsure"

"Alright" Louis murmurs, following behind the woman towards the door which let to the playground in the back.

As he walked he realized how much of a struggle this was going to be. Yes taking care of a child is hard, but a child who had abused in the past was going to worse.

He was determined to make sure that this little boy would have the best childhood he could ever have.

As he opened the door for Eleanor, he noticed Harry was sitting on the ground with Zayn who was showing him his teddy bear.

"Alright so you can do whatever, make sure he doesn't fall or anything" "I think that's Harry's job, he'll be the protective one here"

Eleanor smiles, "Good, i'll be back to call Zayn in for lunch." she says making him nod. "Alright Zayn," she says louder for him to hear, the boy waving. "Have fun"

Zayn nods watching her wave going back inside the building, before his big Bambi eyes peer up at them.

"Okay so what do you want to do first?" Harry asks as he crouched a bit. The tyke looks over to the large playground unsurely. "How about the slide? You like slides?"

Zayn nods making Harry get up. "Alright, let's get on the slides first" he says extending his hand.

After a while he takes it hesitantly, letting the older man take him over to the large slide.

"S'big" his small voice says shaking his head, getting closer to the large slide. "Oh it's okay, it might be scary but it'll be fun once you get up there"

"Want me to try it out first?" Louis asks, already climbing up ladder.

Harry scoffs, "Boo be careful, you look like a 2nd header up there" He says, not catching notice of the tyke grinning behind his little hand.

"Oh ha ha, I'll be fine" he says already crawling to the entrance of the slide.

Harry moves Zayn out the way after he hears loud noise coming from in the slide, suddenly his husband pops out head first.

The toddler jumps a little, giggling as the man struggles to crawl out. "See that was fun!" Louis huffs out, ignoring the laughter coming from Zayn and Harry as he plops on the grass.

"See Louis did it, you wanna go next?" Harry asks, making the boy nod. "Come wif me" He says, the man bending down a bit to hear him. "You want me to go with you?" Harry asks.

Zayn nods motioning to the ladder, "Pwease?" He asks hopefully.

"Of course, then we'll have Louis wait for us at the bottom" he says as his husband sits by the slide waiting.

HOME≎Larry au[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें