Adventure

Jasmine's POV
Once everyone was on the first level the guardsman stood at the lever that would open the dropship door "Bellamy?"Octavia pushed in front of everyone remembering once I shared a cell with her and we became best friends "Octavia,look how big you've got""why aren't you wearing a wristband ?" Clarke interrupted the sibling meeting."Do you mind I haven't seen my brother in a long time""Wait no one has a brother,that 's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden under the floor"A lot of boy yelled from behind me.Octavia lunged for the boy but Bellamy held her back."let's give them something else to remeber you buy ""yeah,like what ""being the first person on earth in 97 years"

Bellamy lowered the lever,a gush of wind blew in to our faces blowing my brown hair.Octavia walked down the ramp slowly taking in the beauty of the earth.Octavia jumped of and landed on grass "WE'RE BACK BITCHES".Everybody ran out screaming and shouting in joy.I breathed in fresh air and jumped of the ramp only to be pulled away by Finn "Can't
you see I was admiring the beauty""You looked very calm to me""exactly I was admiring the beauty""Whatever Jasmine".I walked over to see Clarke not paying attention to all this beauty but looking at a map"Why so serious princess" Finn said with a flirty tone"hey leave her alone"I said Finn always seemed to flirt with any female I remembered When we were younger and I was in the mess hall reading a book I snapped out of the book to see my brother plopping down  next too a brown haired girl he began  cracking jokes and saying  she was beautiful but I didn't fall for it but It turned out they became best friends  they have been dating ever since.which seemed so funny since they were only kids."They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain""what are you talking about ?""We 're right here "Clarke showing me the map" "there is a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal"Jasper then walked over towards us flirting with Clarke and I.Wells came to our protection for no reason Jasper was acutally cute and funny."Relax he's with us "John murphy walked over toward us.

Bellamy's POV
I looked over to see a girl with  dark brown hair and brown eyes with a nice figure ,she looked hot.I walked over to where she was surrounded by Clarke,Finn,Wells,Jasper,Monty ,Murphy and his clique.I walked over to hear Clarke yapping to Finn about taking off your wristband but all I could do was look at her I had to find out her name.I kept gazing at her until I heard Clarke exclaim about how the wristband telling the ark about vital signs.Vital signs, if kids took that off they would think the 100 is dying and wouldn't come down to earth.I focused in on what clarke was saying.when clarke was done talking and walked away.I heard a voice come from next to me"Why so focused ?""No reason"I said  with a smirk on my face "Jasmine by the way""Bellamy"I know"Jasmine name was a beautiful name"can I call you Angel ""whatever you want muscles""funny name browny""why would you say that ?""just love colour in your eyes "Of course i know I'm an  angel  just didn't expect you saying that "she said walking off I looked at her bottom until my little sister popped in front of me.

Jasmine 's POV
As Clarke was talking Bellamy walked over I could feel is eyes watching over my body like I was the prey but in a way like he was admiring me which made me blush cause he was attractive.When he looked away I looked him up and down he had olive colour skin and dark brown eyes and he had musles.I bit down on my bottom lip on how sexy he was.He seemed so focused on what Clarke was saying to my brother she seemed boring and annoying to me why so focused?""no reason""jasmine by the way""Bellamy I know"After a few minutes of talking with him I walked away towards Clarke getting ready to leave for mt. weather.I could feel  his eyes on my body.