Attacked

"Mt weather when do we leave "Finn asked "right now clarke said "how are the three of you gonna carry enough food for 100 people?"wells exclaimed.Finn turned around only to grab two boys named Monty and Jasper"five of us can we go now "make that six I yelled walking over "actually make that 7"before octavia could walk away Bellamy disagreed with her plan.I walked with clarke and octavia "before you get any ideas clarke finn is mine""before you get any ideas I don't care" clarke replied back

Finn picks  up a purple flower putting it in octavia 's hair reminded me of a flower chain which represented my name that finn  made for me out of metal and which also made me look down at the necklace which was around my neck also reminded me of raven which he made a raven out of metal for her birthday."Are you forgetting someone"I whispered to Finn "Nope of course not"

What seemed like an hour later me and Octavia sorted of made our bond stronger.We spotted a deer gnawing on some grass "no animals"my brother said walking very slowly towards it but stepped on a twig catching the deer's attention but
the weird thing was that it had two heads.we all jumped back in suprised.

"Why send us down after 97 years""The ark is dying,the ark has maybe about one month left since we left"we all stopped looking at Clarke with shock,how the hell did she know that ?"my dad was the engineer that discovered the flaw,he wanted to go public the council disagreed ,my mother disagreed, he was about to go public  when""Wells turned in your  dad" my brother finished her sentence I punched his arm ,me knowing that Clarke didn't like to talk about it.

"Well screw everyone back on the ark,I was locked for 16 years now I'm spinning in the forest with my best friend"octavia said grabbing me and spinning around a tree with me trying to get my brother 's attention.It didn't work.Me and Octavia saw a river up ahead "wanna go for a swim octavia? ""hell yeah"we walked up onto a ledge and took off our clothes leaving us in our tank tops and underwear "Damn I love earth" I heard jasper say" Jasmine,Octavia what the hell are you doing"Going for a swim"1....2...3 Octavia and I jumped into the water.Feeling the cold water around me felt good.I came up from Under water after Octavia."We can't swim"Monty said in a concerned scared voice"no but we can stand "Octavia said making me giggle."Wait there isn't supposed to be a river here" Clarke with her boring self."Well there is so take off your damn clothes"While the three boys were stripping "Jas,Octavia get out of the water!"Jasper yelled I looked around to see the water moving towards us.I felt something poke my leg and I saw something grab octavia and dragged her underwater.My brother jumped in the water to help pulled me up,when he pulled me up I had a deep gash on my right leg and it was bleeding out fast "We need to get Octavia"I yelled"Help me distract it" All four of them pushed a rock into the water while i just sat there losing blood.Jasper jumped in a pulled out octavia before I blacked out."Jasmine,Jasmine" was the last thing I heard.