Murphy's law

Jasmine's pov
In the morning Clarke and I went out to Wells grave while paying our respects we heard footsteps and turned around with our knifes out but turned out to be my brother"You two shouldn't be out here alone"We had knifes "I said in defence

"They got Wells right outside the wall""Considering the guy who went put exploring in the night alone""You went out by yourself""yeah but I'm reckless and irresponsible,got you guys something""what?" I said annoyed

Next thing I knew Finn pulled out two pens."where did you get this?"Clarke seemed so amazed like she had never seen a pen before."Thanks"I said with a thankful but not an amazed tone."Where did you get this"I asked "The art  supply store""Sure an art supply store any way I gotta go".Walking back to camp,I walked into the dropship to help Monty with the wristband since I have a little engineering skills."So what you doing now?""I don't know what's  wrong I can't get this stupid think to work"Before I could open my mouth to get another syllable out Clarke walked in with revengeful look on her face."Take off my wristband""What"Monty and I said in unison"Take it off""wh-""do it,take it off ""Are you sure"I asked"positive"I took out my knife and slipped between the crack and wedged between a little bit ,it was like picking a lock,which I know how to do(courtesy of Wick)It broke off and landed on the ground with a clank.

Back on the Ark
Abby Griffin stayed in the room with Jackson all night watching the board with the 100 delinquents on it but  of course she looked out for Clarke's  name and picture.Abby stayed up so long she fell asleep.BEEP BEEP!!.Abby's eyes shot open and looked on the board dread,anger filled her body"No! No?, this can't be right" Abby mumbled to herself while fiddling with the keypads."Abby"Jackson was her best co worker removing her hand from the keypads"Ok it's not conclusive.....just because her wristband went out doesn't mean ...ok" Abby needed some time alone so left earth monitoring station.

Jas's pov
"Yes! it's still operational"I said holding the wristband with my hand I began working on the wristband again

Clarke's pov
My mom deserved it she got her own husband killed , number 1 wife in the world"(sarcastic)When jasmine took that wristband of my wristband I felt free.Bellamy was right."what jasmine and monty needed a new wristband""No you needed to punish your  mother""not if we can patch through the dropship's main frame,we will be talking to the ark by nightfall"Jasmine said pointing her and Monty.

Bellamy's pov
"This section should be finished by tomorrow"Murphy said informing me about camp.While I was overlooking camp I saw Connor carrying a log and falling down from exhaustion."HEY!"Murphy yelled walking over to Connor"You think  the grounders are gonna sit around waiting for us to finish the wall""Murphy get this guy some water"I said walking over to charlotte "Hey you got this ?"Charlotte walked over to the log but I beat her to it "Just kidding"I looked over to see Murphy and Connor pushing each other around "GET BACK TO WORK"

Octavia's pov
"One foot in front of the other,C'mon"I said while walking forward to feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me down"OCTAVIA! OCTAVIA!"Jasper yelled worriedly.I managed to break free from the hands"Back off jerk.... Jasper its ok it was only a pr-.Jasper clumsily tripped over his own foot or I think a rock or something,His eyes filled with fright for what I don't know but what I looked at what he was looking it shocked me too.

It was fingers......Wells fingers

"W--We need to take this to my brother"I said "Y-yeah,w-we should"

Back on the Ark
Abby Griffin was determined to get to earth she had a feeling her daughter wasn't  dead even if it  meant having Councillor Marcus Kane watching her every move "Councillor""Councillor""Are you headed to Mecca Station""yes as a matter a fact I am""You've been down there 9 times this week"Are you tracking Kane?""I track every one down"(STALKER ALERT)"Mind if I join you?""Not at all,but your gonna have to be inoculated""Inoculated?"