Day trip

Jasmine's pov
Things were good for about a week.The grounder was still up in the dropship.Raven and I had set up a screen,so we could contact the ark with a video chat.Miller had spent all day telling some of the people we lost family members about their deaths.Jasper,Monty and I have been sorting out Jobi nut just like rationing back on the ark.

Bellamy walked out of the dropship and over to me."I need you to come with me""Where?""A bunker with supplies""Ok I'll get my stuff".I ran to the tent me and Octavia shared and grabbed my backpack.When I back out I saw Bellamy stuffing multiple rations in his bag."Ready""Yeah"

Octavia's pov
After my brother left with jasmine and Miller left to go talk to more family members.I immediately went up the ladder to the third level.I brought him some water.I knew he understood english."My name is Lincoln""I'm octavia, what's your friend's name?""Zorion""Octavia get the hell out now!"Miller said walking up the stairs."I know i'm going"

Jasmine's pov

Bellamy and I have been walking for hours,in complete silence.I snacked on some nuts while walking in the back."You know the first dropship is coming down soon,you can't avoid Jaha forever"I said breaking the silence "I can try"

"There should be a door somewhere here,Stay within shouting distance"Bellamy said walking away.I walked some way till my foot hit something hard,I looked down to see a handle."Bellamy!".Bellamy came running over in second."Found it"Bellamy swung his axe down on the door and pulled the handle to open the door.When we stepped inside it gave me an eerie feeling.I looked to my right to see a skeleton."Hell of a place to die"Bellamy said breaking the awkward silence.

"I found some blankets"I said trying to fill the awkwardness with excitement"Your excited about a couple of blankets""It's something right""How about a canteen ,a med kit or a decent friggin tent!"Bellamy yelled in aggravation"You know you  don't need to get that upset"Bellamy ignored me and walked over to a barrel and opened it to see oil.Out of more aggravation he kicked over the barrel spilling out all the liquid.Something clattered against the  floor."What the hell was that?""Guns"Bellamy said with a smirk across his face.
____________________________

Bellamy set up a blanket with a  big X on it for me to practice hitting a target. "So I hold it over shoulder""Yeah,a little higher"Bellamy walked over to me with his hand on my shoulder and the other on my  waist,he held onto me for about a minute."Yeah uh like that"Bellamy had been acting weird and was being suspicious since we left camp.Once I was ready I pulled the trigger it it close to the center of the X."Is it bad if I liked that""No""When we get back you have  to talk Clarke about where to keep the guns and who will have access to them,I can't believe you left Miller in charge of the grounder,you must trust him""You should keep him close,the others listen to him""Keep him close why?".He didn't answer my question at all."Your gonna run aren't you""I have no choice the ark is gonna be down here soon"I scoffed at his answer"You can't run away from your problems cause they  come back to bite you""So your just gonna leave Octavia,leave me"Bellamy tensed up when I mention myself."Octavia hates me,she will be fine""So when I go back alone what would I say".Bellamy just looked at me."Just keep practicing I need some air"Bellamy said and walked out "I need some air"I mocked after Bellamy

I lifted the gun up  to the blanket but the blanket started moving like a whirlpool.In a flash I saw someone I hated and never wanted to see again.The guardsman named Joe."Wanna keep your family alive you know what you have to do"He stepped closer to me but  I backed up into the wall.I broke down crying my eyes out.I ran  away into a different room.I hid underneath a table, to hear  footsteps  walking into the room.He bent down and dragged my foot pulling me out and straddling my waist."Get the fuck off,please not again!"He was holding my to wrists above my head and started kissing my neck and It didn't fill me with lust it filled me with disgust.Once he faced me again.I spitted in his face and kicked him in his sensitive area causing him to double over in pain.

I got up and started running out of the room and when I turned around to look back at him it  wasn't Joe it was Dax from Camp.last thing I remembered was Dax raising his gun above my head before I blacked out.
****

Bellamy's pov
I had seen Jaha and all the other people that I got killed.I had left jasmine in the bunker alone, I never thought I could be so stupid,Jasmine was right I can't keep running away from my problems."Bellamy!"Just as I heard a familiar voice yell my name I heard a gun being loaded."Nothing personal"It was Dax from camp,Dax pulled the trigger but his bullet was a dud, I turned around to grab my gun when I looked in my hands nothing was there."Put it down Dax"Jasmine said walking toward Dax with a gun."You should've stayed down there,Jasmine I tried not to kill you but here you are"

Jasmine's pov
I was about to pull the trigger but  my bullets were duds,Dax pulled the trigger and it missed me by a long shot.I stepped behind a tree,Dammit I should have just shot him and got it over with.Bellamy got up and tackled him.It was Bellamy winning then Dax then Bellamy and they just kept rolling around and throwing punches.When Dax was on top at this point he used his gun to choke Bellamy.Before Bellamy passed out he stuck a bullet into Dax's neck,watching Dax die was hard but he attempted to kill someone,how do you try to hurt someone and expect to not get hurt back.

I walked over to Bellamy with a shocked look on his face."You're okay""No I'm not,my mother.....if she knew what I've become,who i am,all I do is hurt people, I'm a monster"Sniffling his nose"I turned his face so his eyes would meet with mine."You saved my life,you may be a ass half the time,but we need,I need,If you want forgiveness,I'll give it to you ,there you're forgiven but you can't  run Bell you have to face it""Jaha will kill me when he comes down""We'll figure something out"

I leaned closer to him and used my  finger to wipe some blood of his lips and kissed him when I pulled away there was a huge smile on his face.

When we got back to camp we heard people talking about the grounder being missing."Let the grounders come, we've been afraid of far too long,why? because of their knives and spears".Bellamy and I dropped the the bags with the guns on the floor.When the bag opened people gasped at the the sight.They were happy they can finally defend themselves.

Clarke was helping Bellamy be pardoned of his crimes.Jaha  wasn't  that easy to persuade.I went over to Octavia and sat down next to her."I know you  had something to do with The grounder escaping""No I didn't""It's ok I won't tell anyone""His name is Lincoln""The grounder?""Yeah""His friend's name is Zorion""Did anyone see him leave?People were seeing a lot of things"Octavia said letting out a airy laugh.Octavia and I talked for a long time cracking jokes.

I really wasn't gonna tell anyone, That grounder didn't deserve to be tortured he didn't hurt anyone.