Back at the dropship

Jas's Pov
We started running I can't believe we left jasper behind.Is he dead?The rest were running fast I was starting to limp because of the gash on my leg.Just before I was about to stop I heard a scream.Jasper's scream. I ran as fast as I could back "Jasmine,Jasmine stay out of the trees"my brother grabbed my wrist and pulled me down what is it with him and the pulling."where is he he was right there "Clarke said I looked over at monty to see him with a worried and terrified look on his face.

Clarke's Pov
We have to get back to camp to warn the others."Guys we have to go back to camp to warn the others "no we have to save jasper""Not now"Jasmine  was really annoying but I really liked her brother so I had to deal with her."yes and we will save jasper but first we should go back ""Im not leaving without him"Octavia said cutting in between me and jasmine."Do we have to make this any more complicated ,for the last time we are coming back for jasper and we need more supplies.
When we returned back to camp ,bellamy ran straight to Octavia asking what happened to her leg."Where's the food ""We didn't make it to mount weather"I said "we were attacked"Finn said "by what""not by what by who"Jasmine said"The good thing is that the ground is inhabitable ,bad news is the grounders will"Where's the kid with the goggle?"Wells said "Jasper was hit"

Jas's pov
"Where's your wristband?"Clarke said walking over to Wells and grabbing his wrist"Ask him"pointing over to bellamy.Did Bellamy do what I think he did?"how many""24 and  counting "You idiots life support on the ark is dying"I didn't want to hear about the ark so I walked over to log right behind the dropship and sat down thinking about friends back on the ark like Wick and Raven before I got locked up Wick would always teach me engineering so I know some stuff and raven teaching me mechanic stuff and always arguing with wick about which one of those I should learn and wick giving me and raven nicknames.I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt like someone was watching me.I couldn't sit there any longer so I decided to walk back to the dropship to see Clarke standing in front of my brother calling him spacewalker or a coward or something."Are you going to look for Jasper I'm coming too ""No you're not"Finn said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back, again with the pulling"Yes I am you can't always protect me Finn"and with that he let me go.