Getting better

Jas's pov
After Clarke checked up on jasper.Clarke checked up on me to see that I wasn't getting enough blood circulation in my legs.I had to wait till I got feeling in them to get back on my feet.

I stayed up at the up with jasper and monty on the third level of the dropship.His moans of agony annoyed the rest of the 100 causing them to throw threats at him."Can he just die already?""Can you"

"How's he doing" Wells said while climbing up the ladder" How does it look like he's doing""Just trying to help""wanna help hold is legs down""I'm not gonna like this am I ?"

Octavia 's pov
"I'm getting sick of this place wanna take a trip to the butterfly field?"Am I being to subtle?" Atom still didn't answer.I instantly knew my jerk of a brother did something to him."What did you do to Atom ?""Maybe he isn't interested " he said answering me with a smirk on his face before I could answer him I heard jasper scream from the dropship.I left bellamy and ran to the dropship and climbed the ladder to see Wells,Finn and Monty holding down jasper while Clarke cuts away at his skin."Stop it you're killing him""she's trying to save his life""She can't,look at him he's a lost cause, Octavia come on""No I'm staying""Bellamy happens to be all that, but he happens to be right"

Jas's pov
I couldn't believe my brother said that.

A/N
I know that I am missing some parts of the show just to let you know

~Jazzy🤗😂