Dumb lgbt Moments

"OMG HEYYYYYY QUEEEEN!" Flaming gaymeo screamed as he fabulously entered on a unicorn riding a rainbow.

-Bisexuals are these annoying scene girls that ask out anything that breaths

- The character has to remind you they are gay every five seconds because apparently everyone on the goddamn planet has amnesia.

- Asexuals/ aromantics are cold heartless monsters that are repulsed by any kind of affection/ romance: I cringed as I saw an old man hand his wife flowers and a giant teddy bear, her tears of joy made me want to throw up.

- Why are lgbt stories so rushed? First chapter they awkwardly meet and then next they're having vicious ball slapping sex in the library.

-Lesbians and gays are sworn enemies for some reason.

-Apparently most bisexuals are cheaters and liars.

-If you are straight, cis and/or white you're instantly an asshole.

-Lesbian mc complains they can't find anyone but is practically swimming in pussy every chapter.

-There's almost always a blurb that says 'Warning gay/trans/lesbian if you don't like it don't read' somewhere in the chapters or summary.

-Mc is on Tumblr/ Instagram all the time posting soft gay porn on their 5 different lgbt pages.

-If you are a lesbian the only thing you can wear are beanies and plaid button ups.

-Every religious person is a bible thumping maniac that curses at the mc and their significant other.

-RAINBOWS EVERYWHEREEEEE!!!!!

-Mc confesses their love to their best friend and they find out that their friend also has a crush on them and they start making out and they live happily ever after. (I wish it was that easy).

-SMUT EVERYWHEREEEEEE!!!!!!

-The female mc has to have an overly feminine, sassy gay best friend.

*******************************
See ya next time :)

Comment
Vote
Follow
Thank you :)