Dumb One Direction fanfiction moments

- Don't know how to start your story? Just use the following, it's soooo unique and nobody has ever used it before. ''BEEP! BEEP! BE-'' I slammed my fist down on my alarm clock. ''Shut the fuck up!'' I muttered.

- The OC has some weird 'exotic' name that's spelled in some weird way that you can't even read. Like Ayevah, Jessickah, Jayemie and Lyndzeigh

- The girl says she's poor but drives a Ferrari, owns a 20000000 story mansion and wears designer clothes like Prada and Chanel.

-The only hairstyle known to 1D fanfiction mankind is the messy bun

-Mary sue was just an ordinary girl with sparkling blue orbs and long, flawless blonde hair that shot rainbows and sunshine. Um you might need to go to the doctor Mary because that's definitely not normal.

-The girl says she's ugly and gets bullied at school but her cast picture is a freaking super model. IS SHE FUCKING BLIND OR SOMETHING???

-The girl NEVER has to go to the bathroom or is on her period

-Author: Hm I need (insert cliché name here) to have no parents so I'll just kill them in a car crash and remind everyone every 10 seconds.

-The OC is in row 63973497403 seat 5785749 but the boys still manage to see her and invite her back stage where they start snogging.

- The story imediantly goes down hill once Louis pulls out a bag of carrots.

- The boys' tour bus breaks down and they just knock on a door and ask this really pretty girl if they could use their phone and she ends up touring with them and gets pregnant........and all of this happens in the first chapter. No comment

-Harry writes his number on the girl's poster and the directions don't start jumping over eachother to rip the poster out of her hands.

- Harry flirts with anything with boobs

-The girl is never any race exept white. Asian? African American? Like come on people there are like 1000 different races.

-One Direction are vampires and werewolves. What's next, Fairies?

- The only food and drink places in the world are Nandos and Starbucks.

- Liam screams like a girl and runs away at the sight/ talk of spoons. *facepalm*

- ''Hey mom is it ok of I forget my carrear as a doctor that cures cancer, drop out of school and go on tour with One Direction with no contact from me. Where I will party and have one of the boys get me pregnant and get marries under the sea????????????????????''

''Of course dear, after all what responsible parent wouldn't ??!!!!!!!?????''

-The father or boyfriend is always abusive. Like why can't it be the younger sister or pet goldfish!!!!?????

-Girl: ''I can't believe you cheated on me!!!!''

Harry: ''I'm sorry babe it will never happen again.''

Girl: ''Ok.''

And they ride off into the sunset on a magical unicorn. Um dafaq just happened??

-The boys say' love' or 'lad' every sentence.

-The only facial expressions include in the world are smirking, winking, blushing and biting your lip

-One Direction adopts a girl as old as they are and they all fall in love with her. WTF

- ''But Harreh I'm onleh 14.''

''Age is just a numba babe.''

Ya, and jail is only a room.

-Liam is like a younger version of Dr. Phil who halps everyone with their problems

-''I hate One Direction they are so stupid and their music is terrible.'' *Goes to concert with friend and the next moment she is backstage having an intense makeout session with Zayn. Please kill me

-Zayn carries 12 mirrors with him and spends 3 hours in the bathroom just to do his hair

-The author switches p.o.v's every 2 sentences. I have seen this waaaay to many times like one moment I'm reading about the girl going shopping the next Louis is eating a bag of Carrots.

-Eleanor and Danielle are either seen as the psycho, jealous girlfriends that want to kill the main character or the over- enthusiastic, annoying girlfriends that want to be best friends with the character and go shopping everyday.

-Niall always calls his girlfriend princess and nothing else

- The girl say she can't sing but when the boys' finally get her to she sounds like beoynce and get a record deal handed to her on a silver platter.

- The girl almost never gets hate and when she does she starts cutting and starving herself

-The has 'trust issues' but spills her life story to them in the 3 minutes they've know each othe4

- * bumps into Niall and spills coffee on him. ''I'm so sorry.'' ''Don't worry about it, hey you're hot wanna get married and have kids?''

-Harry: always horny.

Niall: hungry, hungry hippo.

Zayn: needs to look in the mirror every minute or he will die.

Liam: Dr. Phil's long lost son who watches toy story everyday.

Louis: 5 year old trapped in a 21 year olds body who only eats carrots.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Well that's it for now, I hoped you guys liked it :) don't forget to comment, vote, and follow. Thank you!