Dumb Smut Moments

-Our tongues danced together like elementary school students doing the macerrana.

-Why are clothes being ripped? Like nuh uh honey you rip my t-shirt you are buying me a new one.

-I moaned and moaned again and moaned some more.

-every word except penis and vagina are used. His wiggly waggly wick wack entered into my splishy splashy hoo hoo.

-Yall need a ocean to quench your thirst

- The guys dick is never under 7 inch

-whenever you read it you feel like you have to take a bath in holy water and have a priest exorcise you in order to repay for your sins.

-the persons butt/vagina is a deep, hot and tight cavern where one one escapes.

-They are never done having sex. "Whoo that was nice."
"Ya."
"Wanna go for round 312?"
"Hell ya!"

-Why is everyone so angry? Like eat a snickers mate you're not you when you're hungry.

-If you're not gay, homosexual smut will make you gay.

- Person has a random sex dungeon in their place. Like... What?

-*pulls out handcuffs and other sex toys out of nowhere*

-Ripping condoms with teeth. You can actually tear the condom using this method.

-Condom isn't used and you know the next chapter is gonna be 16 and pregnant.

-The girl is all terrified and the guy is like oh I've done this millions of times

- That awkward moment when you realize the graphic smut you're reading is written by a twelve year old.

-People who don't know the difference between bdsm and actual abuse.

-They have sex after knowing each other for less than an hour.

-If there isn't a sex scene the fans act like the world is ending.

********************
Hope you guys enjoyed that!

Question: If I created a youtube channel would you guys watch it? Let me know!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Thank you :)